Mlb2K10 Roster Editor

tywiggins

I think I have contributed quite a lot to this board. After all, it was ME who broke the news of the PC patch being released.

What you mean is you happened to find out and post it before anyone else. This isn't a national news channel, you don't "break" news here. If you hadn't posted it, someone else would have - maybe minutes later, maybe hours later. You didn't save humanity by posting that the PC patch was released.

I've also posted some really important things like double-switching, and not being able to bat the pitcher 8th in the order.

Congratulations - you're now the average member of the forum. Plenty of others are posting news on what can and cannot be done in 2K10. It's appreciated. It doesn't mean you get carte blanche to post every single thought which enters your head and expect opinions and responses by the dozen. Just because you think of something doesn't mean that it needs to be posted on the forum - or that anyone else cares. Trust me, there are more than a few people thinking this.

I don't appreciate being called an idiot, I'm a highly successful marketing manager for a start-up company and I was admitted into UC Berkeley.

Get over yourself, we're all idiots to some degree. If you're not, you're either the smartest man on the planet or a liar. I'm an I.T. technician. I run my own start-up business, too. It doesn't change the fact that if you ask me about quantum physics, I'll give you a blank stare.

George W. Bush attended Yale. Doesn't make him any less of an asshat.

Anyway, I think we may be straying a little too far off topic in this thread. I can't remember what the last post was in this thread that was actually related to Ty's roster editor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heh, all of a sudden i'm getting unhandled exceptions when i try to edit a franchise roster (specifically every time i go to change a name) it spits out this:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/320635/MLB2k10rosterexception.png

it was working perfectly fine just days ago and i haven't installed anything else onto my computer that should interfere with it.

heh, all of a sudden i'm getting unhandled exceptions when i try to edit a franchise roster (specifically every time i go to change a name) it spits out this:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/320635/MLB2k10rosterexception.png

it was working perfectly fine just days ago and i haven't installed anything else onto my computer that should interfere with it.

Same thing is happening to me. I contacted Ty via e-mail. Waiting for a reply.

Checks bounced?? I paid for the editor when it first came out. That's the first thing I did was re-install it, same error msg. Everyone has to make comments on this board. More negative than positive. Nothing's changed I see.

Don't take it personal, just having a little humor while trying to help. When did it last work? Have you heard of others having the same problem?if there are maybe there is something in common on the machines. Has it worked before?Did you install or update anything recently then maybe it affected that and it stopped working?

Don't take it personal, just having a little humor while trying to help. When did it last work? Have you heard of others having the same problem?if there are maybe there is something in common on the machines. Has it worked before?Did you install or update anything recently then maybe it affected that and it stopped working?

No problem, the environment that's been created here makes you apprehensive to ask a simple question without fear of being chastized for it. You have to watch what you say around here. Only thing xtra I installed were some cyberfaces of A-Rod and a couple of others, but that was done before it started giving me error msgs. I really don't think those have anyhing to do with it. The problem happens when I edit players names that have been created on the rosters. Thx for asking.

when did you start that franchise? apparently last weeks current roster seems to be the issue, i started a new franchise last night and low and behold the editor works again.

I haven't started a franchise. I just play the matchups on MLB Today. I just checked, and it gives me the same error msg. But you may be on to something. It worked prior to the latest roster update. Now

it's working, after I d/ld the latest roster update.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...