File Submitter: nunez0212

File Submitted: 07 Mar 2010

File Updated: 11 Mar 2010

File Category: Rosters

Version: 26 - 02 - 10

Roster actualizado hasta 26 - 02 para Mod 08

Gracias especiales a los que hicieron posible esto. Guaro1379 y AGT07

Instalacion:

Borrar carpeta Database dentro de Frontend y despues pegar la nueva.

Click here to download this file

better then nothing the way i look at it unless you can tell me were i can find another one ? Plus it has been taken off the site ? not sure why but to tell ya the truth when was the last time this site had a updated roster for 2005 ? unless i have been missing something for the last year or so on updated rosters

better then nothing the way i look at it unless you can tell me were i can find another one ? Plus it has been taken off the site ? not sure why but to tell ya the truth when was the last time this site had a updated roster for 2005 ? unless i have been missing something for the last year or so on updated rosters

i thinks its great cause it doesnt crash the game like kgs

I've been working on updating these, primarily for the MLB teams only. I doubt I'll get too anal about the numbers, but will do some tweaks in both directions for marquee players. I think at this point there's only 1 player I couldn't find (a Bosox reliever, I believe) and doubt I'll be creating. Plus, there are a few blatant cyberfaces not matching up and I've not messed with them before. I doubt I'll publish them, but will send them on for anyone requesting them, unless kg wants to give me permission. I can also standardize them and attempt to make an Xbox AR save.

better then nothing the way i look at it unless you can tell me were i can find another one ?

Yeah. You wait until KGBaseball releases his.

i thinks its great cause it doesnt crash the game like kgs

All this means is that you don't know how to read directions and load a roster in the game. I never had a crash with KG's roster at any time.

Archived