Building A Mvpmods Online League For Pc...

Barnes

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any News or updates on the leaugue and or timelines ????

Not trying to pressure ya, just anxious! lol I know alot goes into it all being I ran one as well quite some time ago...

THANKS!!!

BigTStetson

'Tony'

I'm ready to play too..I was hoping and praying that the PC will get a Patch before we start.I will send a PM to everyone with a league name and password this Saturday morning.We will start play on Monday the 5th. with or without a patch.

We might need to play through some aweful lag until we get a patch,if 2K even fixes the lag with a patch.If they don't fix it,the league will probably fall apart quick because the lag is no fun at all!!

I'm ready to play too..I was hoping and praying that the PC will get a Patch before we start.I will send a PM to everyone with a league name and password this Saturday morning.We will start play on Monday the 5th. with or without a patch.

We might need to play through some aweful lag until we get a patch,if 2K even fixes the lag with a patch.If they don't fix it,the league will probably fall apart quick because the lag is no fun at all!!

Looks like its me and you first game , if its the same as real life :) Looking forward to opening day GO CUBS , and who ever has the whitesoxs BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was playing a few online games. I had one with a decent connection and it was incredible. This season will be tough to pull of if a patch isnt released because the difference between a laggy game and a smooth game for baseball (where timing is everything) is almost too important. Here is hoping there is a patch or we get lucky and get some good connections. Does anyone know if there are tricks to improving lag, turning down graphics, etc? I have a 280 gtx so I can max everything without a performance hit but I have been turning off all AA for online.

I was playing a few online games. I had one with a decent connection and it was incredible. This season will be tough to pull of if a patch isnt released because the difference between a laggy game and a smooth game for baseball (where timing is everything) is almost too important. Here is hoping there is a patch or we get lucky and get some good connections. Does anyone know if there are tricks to improving lag, turning down graphics, etc? I have a 280 gtx so I can max everything without a performance hit but I have been turning off all AA for online.

Turning off AA may help some, another thing that will help, is to turn on VERTICAL REFRESH RATE. Limits to frames to whatever your monitor refresh rate is set at.

BigTStetson

Texas Rangers

Looks like its me and you first game , if its the same as real life :) Looking forward to opening day GO CUBS , and who ever has the whitesoxs BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

we could try and run it with hamachi, ppl have experimented with 2k10 basketball and have had great success using it, i tested it with a guy from the basketball league, and it was like playing offline, flawless, could be an option.?

Yea, What is Hamachi?

PMs have been sent,The league is ready to join in-game.League is set at 24 teams.Please join the league in-game before Monday so we can get this League rolling.

If you have questions post them here or PM me.

Cya on the field!

Yea, What is Hamachi?

PMs have been sent,The league is ready to join in-game.League is set at 24 teams.Please join the league in-game before Monday so we can get this League rolling.

If you have questions post them here or PM me.

Cya on the field!

Hamachi, is a built server side client,which allows you to connect to another host/person, it's been used for many games, for years, i'll post a link of it, you will have to install it, make a id and pw.

if you wanna test this, drop me a pm.

https://secure.logmein.com/US/products/hamachi2/download.aspx

download the Unmanaged one.

Hamachi, is a built server side client,which allows you to connect to another host/person, it's been used for many games, for years, i'll post a link of it, you will have to install it, make a id and pw.

if you wanna test this, drop me a pm.

https://secure.logmein.com/US/products/hamachi2/download.aspx

download the Unmanaged one.

I have Hamachi already. I will test it now if you have time.

I installed hamachi, I guess we can use MVPMods PMs to get Names and passwords to connect through Hamachi before the games.If Hamachi helps lag then I want to incourage all league members to use it for every game.

Also, Flexable Schedule means you can play whoever is online at the time you are online, as long as you are playing them sometime during the regular season.Regular season play will be alot more interleague play.I think the schedule generates games against all the teams all season.

Once we have all 24 teams joined in-game it will then generate the schedule and allow you to edit your teams lineups and rotations.

We can continue to use this thread for any league news and scheduling games,also to let members know if you need time off for real life issues.

If you haven't already,please subscribe to this thread so you can watch it close.

Yea, I upgraded my connection speed from 1.5 mbps to 6.0 mbps and I still get aweful lag.The ball is unhittable.2K sucks for selling us a broken game,they probably won't patch online play anyway because they suck!!

I wouldn't care if we put the league on hold until we get a patch, but of coarse there is no telling when we will get a patch and if it will fix online play.

Yea, I upgraded my connection speed from 1.5 mbps to 6.0 mbps and I still get aweful lag.The ball is unhittable.2K sucks for selling us a broken game,they probably won't patch online play anyway because they suck!!

I wouldn't care if we put the league on hold until we get a patch, but of coarse there is no telling when we will get a patch and if it will fix online play.

I agree. Is annoying play in this conditions. I think we will wait until the Patch will release. I hope mid April...

:unsure:

yeh i agree, we should wait, until the servers are fixed, it seems there working on them, as some ppl connect fine, and others don't, it took the dev's 6 months almost to release a patch for nba2k10, hopefully it will be a lot sooner for the baseball, offline is good, wish online was. :facepalm:

Archived