TL Roster (standard version) 2010

ar_key

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: TL Roster (standard version) 2010

File Submitter: ar_key

File Submitted: 06 Apr 2010

File Category: Rosters

Version: 2.1

Roster created for our online league. Updated batting and fielding attributes, now updated pitching too. Updated pitching types and speed for most of MLB pitchers per MLB Gameday. Its for MVP05, standard version. Lineups are not set, they needs to be optimized by CPU. Includes most of offseason transaction, hope you will enjoy it <_<

In next version,complete minor league AAA - > A update.

Click here to download this file

• 2 weeks later...

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: TL Roster (standard version) 2010

File Submitter: ar_key

File Submitted: 06 Apr 2010

File Category: Rosters

Version: 2.1

Roster created for our online league. Updated batting and fielding attributes, now updated pitching too. Updated pitching types and speed for most of MLB pitchers per MLB Gameday. Its for MVP05, standard version. Lineups are not set, they needs to be optimized by CPU. Includes most of offseason transaction, hope you will enjoy it <_<

In next version,complete minor league AAA - > A update.

Click here to download this file

Great roster ar_key. I'm having one issue. I've always used MVPEdit, but if I even edit one attribute within this roster and export into the database folder, my game crashes while loading into the actual game rregardless of stadium or teams. For instance, I changed Bautista for the Jays from a Left Fielder to a Right Fielder just to see if that was enough to make it crash, and it was. Am I missing something, as MVPEdit has always worked with my rosters. Also, the game plays without any issue as long as I don't edit your roster at all.

Thanks in advance.

Great roster ar_key. I'm having one issue. I've always used MVPEdit, but if I even edit one attribute within this roster and export into the database folder, my game crashes while loading into the actual game rregardless of stadium or teams. For instance, I changed Bautista for the Jays from a Left Fielder to a Right Fielder just to see if that was enough to make it crash, and it was. Am I missing something, as MVPEdit has always worked with my rosters. Also, the game plays without any issue as long as I don't edit your roster at all.

Thanks in advance.

thanks, im apologize, i missed out you answer. when you are editing roster in mvpedit, then you have to use standart maker tool in database folder and then game will not crashed. currently i have done MLB - AAA rosters and im starting to work on AA - A teams. but now its not enough time, so its going slow :(

Link for stnadartmaker: http://rapidshare.com/files/153828221/standardmaker-dat.rar

thanks, im apologize, i missed out you answer. when you are editing roster in mvpedit, then you have to use standart maker tool in database folder and then game will not crashed. currently i have done MLB - AAA rosters and im starting to work on AA - A teams. but now its not enough time, so its going slow :(

Link for stnadartmaker: http://rapidshare.com/files/153828221/standardmaker-dat.rar

Thanks for your reply. I actually installed the MVP 08 Mod and your roster worked perfectly, even through MVPEdit. I don't know why I didn't think of that before. Anyway, thanks again.

Thanks for your reply. I actually installed the MVP 08 Mod and your roster worked perfectly, even through MVPEdit. I don't know why I didn't think of that before. Anyway, thanks again.

no problem, im using no modded version of MVP, so i need standard version fo roster :)

• 3 months later...

Question: what's the file name? I tried to download the file, and the download prompt said the file name had something to do with the Inland Empire--like it was a uniform mod. Is anyone else having that problem?

Archived