My Player Clutch Rtg.

Mr.Lucia

I found this odd. Autosave feature is on, but still...

I was simulating thru the first couple games of the season to get to a clutch moment to try something and it did work, I just don't understand why. After the game was loaded, I failed my clutch opportunity, and it pissed me off. It was to get a walkoff hit, which sounds great except they intentionally walked me. I was thinking, lets just exit the game and re-load it and try again. So I did. I know a cheap move, but I found something kind've interesting. When the game was re-loaded to my previous save point, there must've been some value checked for my next game played to have a clutch moment. I simulated past the game that I should've had my moment in, and decided to play the next game normally. My first at bat the clutch moment popped up, reach base safely.

Anyways my point is that there is some way to "enable" clutch moments. I just wonder if anyone here knew how?

I found this odd. Autosave feature is on, but still...

I was simulating thru the first couple games of the season to get to a clutch moment to try something and it did work, I just don't understand why. After the game was loaded, I failed my clutch opportunity, and it pissed me off. It was to get a walkoff hit, which sounds great except they intentionally walked me. I was thinking, lets just exit the game and re-load it and try again. So I did. I know a cheap move, but I found something kind've interesting. When the game was re-loaded to my previous save point, there must've been some value checked for my next game played to have a clutch moment. I simulated past the game that I should've had my moment in, and decided to play the next game normally. My first at bat the clutch moment popped up, reach base safely.

Anyways my point is that there is some way to "enable" clutch moments. I just wonder if anyone here knew how?

I don't think there is a way to enable clutch moments.

The rating doesn't seem to make a huge difference in the player rating though. Seems like more of a tacky add-on by 2K Sports.

I think it all depends on the situations in the game. I think what you saw was a coincidence.

The Intentional Walk thing is a ******* of a bug.

I've played every game of my second My Player (the first was lost to the notorious 1st game of post-season crash), and have come across a grand total of two (2!) by August.

The first I passed (score the runner) with a game-tying double.

The second (score the runners) I got Intentionally Walked. Fail: clutch rating down.

They should fix this. Getting intentionally walked should not negatively impact anything, particularly a permanent stat that is by far the hardest to improve in the game.

Archived