Myplayer, Feet First Slide

stEdfuNk

On PC, in my player mode (using Xbox360 controller if that makes a difference) Whenever I steal 2nd there's nothing I can do to head first slide, no matter what it makes me do the feet first slide. Is this a common bug? I'm assuming I'm doing it right because when I try to steal 3rd I head first slide just fine. All you do is move the left stick up right? Really annoying cause I'm always out unless I head first slide, it will randomly head first slide

Head first slide...Left stick up on the 360 is correct.

Just a guess but maybe you are waiting too long and the AI already is in effect...As I say, just a guess because I sometimes have the same problem and it seems the earlier I use the left stick, the better the chance of getting the manual slide I want.

No guarantee but worth a try.

tks I thought the same thing but when I try to steal third I slide just fine. and I mean sometimes I'll press up on the left stick as soon as I release right trigger to steal, it's a really annoying bug though because it's impossible for me to build up my speed when I cant get points

tks I thought the same thing but when I try to steal third I slide just fine. and I mean sometimes I'll press up on the left stick as soon as I release right trigger to steal, it's a really annoying bug though because it's impossible for me to build up my speed when I cant get points

Ty could very well be correct...It could be a bug in My PLayer mode but I know the LS works in franchise mode. Yesterday while playing in franchise, I attempted to steal second two different times....One headfirst, the other feet first sliding to rightfield side. LS worked both times.

Just for the record...safe one time (headfirst with Theroit) and out the other (rightside with Colvin).

I think it's a bug.

When stealing bases it doesn't let you choose the slide.

If the batter hits the ball, I can choose the slide no problem.

I agree.

The slide seems to be so random going into second (at least in My Player).

Sliding in to first (only one slide that I have found), third or home I can choose the specific slide I want.

Archived