Updated Rosters To Download

amzparrot

Hello,

Once you download an updated roster and save to the directory where it should go, what do you do next?

Is it automatically the new roster in mlb2k10?

Do you have to do anything else inside the game to get the new roster to work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hello,

Once you download an updated roster and save to the directory where it should go, what do you do next?

Is it automatically the new roster in mlb2k10?

Do you have to do anything else inside the game to get the new roster to work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

the game will still load your old roster file if you have more then one in there. I would remove the old one (back it up) and change the name of the new one to the old name. then the game will automatically load it.

• 3 weeks later...

What rosters are you guys using? Is the latest one on 2k Server dated 5-21 like it is in Download section of this website? Anyone know difference between MLB Today rosters and one on 2k Server. Unfortunately, 2k Server doesn't tell you any information about the roster you're downloading. It just downloads it automatically.

Hope to use Ty's Editor when 2kSports and MODDers on here stop making rosters for this game.

Hello MLB fans. Can someone please help me? Where can I get some updated downloadable PC roster for mlb 2K10 with Strasburg and other rookies in it? 2Kshare doesn't work for me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

in downloads section here i have a roster file.Some time this week it will be updated with the latest trades and call ups.I have 8 more teams and thier farm system to update yet.Hopefully teams will slow down on the call ups for me lol it has been a major headache the last couple days.A few teams i finished updating i had to update again last night.One person coming off the DL changes a teams whole structure thru all leagues and its a royal pain

the latest official roster file i am using is May 28, located here..

Official Roster Update 05-28-2010:

http://downloads.moddingway.com/file/4099.html

you would download and extract the .ros file and place it in the folder:

C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K10\Saves

I don't work for Ty Wiggins or anything, but I find his roster editor to eliminate the need for me to download any more rosters. Trades, call-ups, injuries, etc.. happen so frequently that one just needs an editor like his to keep updated. I've been working with a 5-21 roster and update it depending on who the Giants are playing. Check it out!

can someone uploaded latest roster file somewhere? my game won't update

Just a few days ago you admitted you downloaded 2k10 because it wasn't worth buying. It is a long standing policy on this website not to give any kind of support to people who own pirated copies of any baseball game or any game for that matter that is downloaded by illegal means.

So this means that you get no support here.

Goodbye

please stop assuming i pirated. where did i actually say i pirated the game. I said it was worth downloading, as in downloading the demo.

Does 2K10 even have a demo for PC? I thought they only released the demo for the 360 and PS3.

I have no clue what people mean any more. Everyone's so quick to say one thing when they mean another, then deny it when they're called on it. I gave up trying to figure them out a long time ago.

Not saying that's what you did, RoSmecher, just putting it out there in reference to other, similar, cases in the past.

by the way if anyone wants updated rosters i uploaded the file here:

http://uploaded.to/file/4zenv8

you would download and place the .ros file in the folder:

C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K10\Saves

and ya Mark, i just tried to play one and it is incredibly laggy.

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone wants updated roster i uploaded the file here:

http://ul.to/8pyaw3

the roster is from July 14th update, it includes Lee to the Rangers for Smoak from Seattle

• 3 weeks later...

no problem dudes... yes i will post the post trade ones when they are released...

in the mean time here is the latest official 2K sports rosters

http://ul.to/02ddvw

the roster is from July 22th update

lol ok just as i posted an earlier one today a new one just got released...

here is the latest official 2K sports rosters

http://ul.to/6ubtzq

the roster is from August 2nd update

Archived