Tampa Bay Rays 2010 Dynasty

dennisjames71

Hey man, thanks a ton. You were a tremendous help in me being able to get these dynasties up and running. As always, I'm going to be making improvements as the season goes on. :clapping:

I've been wanting to ask for a few days now, and I've even searched a few font sites, but what is the font you're using on the highlight board? Looks great.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Joe,

Yeah it's a cool font called "Adventure"; it's supposed to mimic the Raiders of the Lost Ark/Indiana Jones Font. I believe it's a TrueType font. I've used it a ton with Illustrator and Photoshop this year. If you give me a few minutes; I'll go ahead and e-mail it to you. No problem at all... :good:

I've been wanting to ask for a few days now, and I've even searched a few font sites, but what is the font you're using on the highlight board? Looks great. 

Hey Joe,

Yeah it's a cool font called "Adventure"; it's supposed to mimic the Raiders of the Lost Ark/Indiana Jones Font.  I believe it's a TrueType font.  I've used it a ton with Illustrator and Photoshop this year.  If you give me a few minutes; I'll go ahead and e-mail it to you.  No problem at all... :good:

Cool dj, I appreciate it! As much as I'm beginning to get work with PS, there's no doubt I'll put it to use.

Thanks!

I know huh? A dynasty baseball game turned into an NFL game. Might as well have been the Tampa Bay Buccanneers and the Baltimore Ravens. :facepalm: I got some tweaking to do, Niemann and Garza are inconsistent; but hey it's still very early in the season. We're off to Boston for a 4 game series. Yeesh!

17-7??? What the hell happened out there Dennis??  :clapping:

Game 13: Sent Jeff Niemann down to Durham temporarily in order to give Jeremy Hellickson a try. He ended up having a pretty good major league debut; nearly winning the game when it was close. The road trip continues on a positive note as we took the Boston series and we head off to Chicago to face the White Sox then come home to St. Pete.

mvp20052010-10-3023-32-43-39.jpg

013_pageA.jpg

013_pageB.jpg

Game 15: Wow, this game was extremely close...much like the real 2010 Rays, I had to rely on a Reid Brignac for some timely hitting to get me through. Nice, challenging game.

mvp20052010-11-0923-21-26-03.jpg

015_pageA.jpg

015_pageB.jpg

Now those kind of games are what makes playing a franchise fun!! Great win Dennis...a nailbiter. I noticed you guys are only a 1/2 game out now..Good Job!!

Archived