Tampa Bay Rays 2010 Dynasty

dennisjames71

Game 16: Good solid win and sweep of the series in Chicago, ties me up with strong Toronto Blue Jays in the AL East standings. Going home to St. Pete to face those Blue Jays...should be a great, early season series. :clapping:

pitching.jpg

016_pageA.jpg

016_pageB.jpg

Injury Update:

Forgot to mention that in the final game in Boston, Ben Zobrist hit his noggin on the outfield wall. His concussion is a significant loss. Might not be until the end of May until we get him back.

InjuryReport.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, this was a good win going away, since I have to face an ultra-hot Blue Jays team up next. Thankfully MY Carlos Pena is hitting like the 2009 version and not the Mendoza-line 2010 Real-Life edition. With Zobrist out for nearly a month...I'm gonna need the core power guys to come through.

Great win Dennis. You've got those Tampa boys rolling!! :clapping:

Nice job DJ, looks great. Im definitely gonna follow, I love these things, especially during the winter. It has an old school feel to it, and the Rays are rolling, keep it up!

Hey if you got time, Id like to add you to my NCAA dynasty as a player. Let me know if you would like to be added, i need more guys to get involved. I plan on doing multi seasons all the way to graduation, and beyond that.

Game 17: Unbelievable performance by Matt Garza who had a perfect game through 8.1 innings. It looked like he was going to duplicate his real-life 2010 performance of tossing a no-hitter at the Trop. Unfortunately he gave up a single followed by a walk in the 8th but went on to pitch a complete game shut-out. Very encouraging outing for a guy who had problems giving up the long-ball earlier in the month.

pitching-1.jpg

017_pageA.jpg

017_pageB.jpg

Game 19: Surprisingly I'm able to sweep Toronto and have extended my lead in the AL East. I have to keep in mind that the season is still very young and the Blue Jays will be a tougher challenge the next time we meet. My next series is against my 1st team out of my division when the Oakland A's come to town.

019_pitching.jpg

019_pageA.jpg

019_pageB.jpg

Forgot to post this: I got this "email" prior to this game after Willy Aybar hit his 10th HR of the year. I didn't know they found out that Aybar replaced his genes with Barry Bonds' and his Balco Clear cream. LOL! :crazy: Don't think this is happening this season...

mvp20052010-11-1900-32-32-71.jpg

Great series sweep over the Jays!! LMAO at the Barry Bonds Balco Clear Cream..... :yahoo:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived