Home Away From Home- A 1974 Yankees Dynasty

dennisjames71

12612.gif

Okay, we have lift off of a Total Classics Dynasty featuring the 1974 New York Yankees. Having to play at Shea Stadium during this 1974 season proposed one of many challenges to the Yanks in their quest to hopefully make the playoffs and perhaps take out the dominating Oakland A's of this era. Let's see what can happen in this re-vamped Total Classics version of the 1974 Baseball Season. Enjoy everyone!!

**Very Special Thanks to Joe Rudi for the help and ideas of the presentation templates**

1974 Total Classics Mod

Difficulty: PRO

Stock '74 Rosters

"MLB The SHOW" Camera Angle

DH for AL Only

'74 Schedule

The April '74 Schedule for the Yanks...

April1974Schedule.jpg

Looks great Dennis. Actually, the first team I can remember laying my eyes on were the '74 A's, hence my love for that team to this day. Can't wait to see you get this going, looks like it's going to be a fun one to follow.

Still gotta pull for my A's though. :clapping:

Hey yeah, it looks like we got a series with the mighty A's at the end of the month. This ought to be fun. I know this may be a challenge to run 2 Dynasties; but if talented people like bhurst99 can run 5 or 6 video dynasties...I should be able to handle 2. Gives me something to do after work other than my Stadium obsession this past Spring/Summer. Lol!

Looks great Dennis. Actually, the first team I can remember laying my eyes on were the '74 A's, hence my love for that team to this day. Can't wait to see you get this going, looks like it's going to be a fun one to follow.

Still gotta pull for my A's though.   :clapping:

Even though I got the sweep of this first series of the season; I have to say that I was concerned with my team's offensive output. Lou Piniella is red-hot but everyone else seemed to be scrapping for singles here and there. I also seem to only have one real stolen-base threat but my starting pitching has been very solid. I was relieved when I fought back in this game and had Blomberg slam a HR off the bench, my offense opened like flood gates in the 8th inning.

I'm now gonna share DH time with White and Blomberg and hopefully this output will carry over to the upcoming road trip to Detroit and Cleveland.

So...here's the results of Game 3:

003_pageA.jpg

003_pageB.jpg

Archived