• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#261 chrisgooverthere

chrisgooverthere

Rookie

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:52 AM

I know how to move players around using MVPEdit. I've actually been working on grmrpr1313 rosters to get the fulll minors correct. I cannot create players (except very basic versions of them), do cyber faces or portraits as I have not learned how to do these yet.

SIDE NOTE to grmrpr1313: I was editing your work for my own use, not to publish.

Anyway I would be willing to help with the roster process with doing the full minors. I know I don't have a lot to offer but I would still be willing to contribute any way I can. I'm trying to make MVP 2005 last until EA can put out another baseball game.

I sent you a PM. I look forward to working with you. Thanks!

~Chris

#262 RJSim

RJSim

Rookie

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:32 AM

Will this roster be compatible with Homer's Cyberface and Portrait pack?

#263 chrisgooverthere

chrisgooverthere

Rookie

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 08:51 AM

Will this roster be compatible with Homer's Cyberface and Portrait pack?

Yes. While there may be a few initial errors, the roster will eventually be completely compatible.

~Chris

#264 laroquece

laroquece

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 891 posts
  • Interests:MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:20 AM

canīt wait to play with your rosters men, great work

#265 chrisgooverthere

chrisgooverthere

Rookie

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:27 AM

Still looking for assistance . . . Ryan and I are bogged down by the close of the school-year, and Travis has not had the time to do any work either. If you are able to help, please e-mail me via PM or my e-mail address above.

~Chris

#266 Jed

Jed

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 861 posts
  • Interests:Baseball

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:24 PM

Sorry I'm not in progress, when can we expect roster?

#267 Yankee4Life

Yankee4Life

Legend

• Administrators
  • 21,024 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:46 PM

Sorry I'm not in progress, when can we expect roster?

WHEN IT IS DONE.

#268 SESbb30

SESbb30

MVP

• Contributors +
  • 4,075 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:03 PM

WHEN IT IS DONE.

NEVER MUAHAHAHAHAHA!...........i dont know, probably around the all star break at the latest i would assume, once school is over for me and chris progress should really pick up.

#269 chrisgooverthere

chrisgooverthere

Rookie

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:06 PM

Still on the lookout for people willing to update player ratings. The more help Ryan and I have, the quicker this project will come to fruition.

~Chris

#270 ar_key

ar_key

Rookie

• Modders
  • 336 posts
  • Interests:Beer, baseball, Royals

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:30 PM

Still on the lookout for people willing to update player ratings. The more help Ryan and I have, the quicker this project will come to fruition.

~Chris

i can help you with creating players from A team, which is my next project after realising new prealfa version of my roster :) in few days i will realese new version with complete MLB, AAA and AA roster. Not enough time to create a thousands players from A teams :(

#271 Playball335

Playball335

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:04 AM

Guys, I am currently compiling a list of MiLB rosters as of today and will get everyone on their correct roster as of this time. When I am finished (keep in mind there are 90 teams), I will hand them off to you guys for proper ratings and proper skin color, etc. This is going to be a huge task, so please bear with me. :-)

#272 chrisgooverthere

chrisgooverthere

Rookie

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:21 AM

i can help you with creating players from A team, which is my next project after realising new prealfa version of my roster :) in few days i will realese new version with complete MLB, AAA and AA roster. Not enough time to create a thousands players from A teams :(

What is your plan for the minor league guys? Do you intend to update the ratings? Do you intend to make the ID's accurate? Not that hard after all . . . just need to coordinate with this list:

Even if you don't, I guess I could update it after everything's done. BTW, is this your way of saying you wouldn't mind me/us copy pasting players from your roster onto our project? You would get credited of course.

~Chris

#273 inflamedpersona

inflamedpersona

Rookie

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:36 PM

Just stumbled across this thread. Is this all still in progress, i.e. do you still need help? I don't have a ton of experience but I'm willing to help where I can.

#274 ChuckkieB

ChuckkieB

Rookie

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:40 AM

Hi guys! Just came back to this thread and was wondering if this roster is still being worked on?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users