Mlb2K11 Roster Editor

tywiggins

in the game or real life??in game it used to be the philles but i just checked and it seems to be absent.I know in real life they had numbers on the left sleeve in 92-93

i dont think 2k had the ones on the leg in game i know in real life the old astros with the rainbow colors had numbers on the pants

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the game or real life??in game it used to be the philles but i just checked and it seems to be absent.I know in real life they had numbers on the left sleeve in 92-93

i dont think 2k had the ones on the leg in game i know in real life the old astros with the rainbow colors had numbers on the pants

in the game. I think I did notice a uniform with numbers on the sleeve, but I don't remember what team.

I removed an injury from a player but he still has a red cross by him name ingame (with 100% health)

and the game crashed when I went to "Team Health"

I must not have tested removing injuries very well. I now can take the red cross off and it won't crash. But I simmed a few days and the player got reinjured. I fixed that injury, and then simmed a few more days, and he got injured again.

Edit: Okay. Now I can take off the red cross and prevent the player from automatically getting reinjured.

I'll try to get an update out sometime Friday night.

I also need to redo the injury list. I found 25 new injuries by looking in the loc.iff file. And there are 3 injuries that I have in my list that aren't in 2k11. At least 8 of the injuries in my list will cause the game to crash.

I must not have tested removing injuries very well. I now can take the red cross off and it won't crash.

Hi Ty, thanks again. I was finally able to remove the injuy tag from JP Howell on the Rays. With the default rosters, his file is glitched and the game doesn't allow you to change his injury status or move him. But I was able to do it with your editor.

On another note: Would you consider including the function in your editor that allows us to change teams' stadiums? I like playing in the AL, but I often don't because I can't stomach playing my away games in the Rays' dome, or in the Jays' stadium (which isn't as bad, I just really hate playing on artificial turf).

is there a free roster editor for mlb 2k11? i've tried both editors and neither one of them seem to work. with tywiggins editor, i keep getting a 'exception' error when i try to load a roster. and with the other editor, i get a blank any time i try to load a roster from c:/program files/2ksports/roster.iff

is there a free roster editor for mlb 2k11? i've tried both editors and neither one of them seem to work. with tywiggins editor, i keep getting a 'exception' error when i try to load a roster. and with the other editor, i get a blank any time i try to load a roster from c:/program files/2ksports/roster.iff

What roster are you trying to load? Have you tried other rosters?

I removed an injury from a player but he still has a red cross by him name ingame (with 100% health)

and the game crashed when I went to "Team Health"

I had the same problem Kraw. Tried to edit an injury totally and it did the same thing, I then change my injured player to the 15 day dl from the 60 day dl. Left one day on the injury and the dl list and it worked fine.I had to have the game running in order for it to edit my franchise roster though.

From my end, it's hard to undo. That's what happens. If you completely eliminate the injury (as if it didn't happen), from the Roster Editor, it causes the game to crash, particularly when you try to edit the lineups from inside the game, (when the Roster Editor is running or not). I learned not to do that, that is, running the Roster Editor unless it's just for observation, never edit while the game in on.

Other edits are fine, diminishing the the length of time of the injury doesn't make it crash, just eliminating it completely makes it crash. So the work around would be to make the injury 1 day in length. I haven't tried that, since I forgot to save my franchise and essentially have to begin again. Too bad.

]Hi tywiggins' date=' do you know that vlad zola has created another editor for mlb 2k11, is better than you... now you can eat a ****!! [/quote']

You need to have your eyes checked, it is not even close yet

A) the damn thing phones home

B) I opened and saved (new name) a roster file making no changes, but yet when I examined the files there were 1650 differences between then

C) the layout is just that of a database, the names of category to not clearly state what is being changed

D) It does not do lineups, team lists, rotation, uniform colors, etc

E) you are an idiot

Like I said not even close

From my end, it's hard to undo. That's what happens. If you completely eliminate the injury (as if it didn't happen), from the Roster Editor, it causes the game to crash, particularly when you try to edit the lineups from inside the game, (when the Roster Editor is running or not). I learned not to do that, that is, running the Roster Editor unless it's just for observation, never edit while the game in on.

Other edits are fine, diminishing the the length of time of the injury doesn't make it crash, just eliminating it completely makes it crash. So the work around would be to make the injury 1 day in length. I haven't tried that, since I forgot to save my franchise and essentially have to begin again. Too bad.

I'll have a new version tonight that fixes that.

I use my roster editor all the time with the game running. Just re-load the file in the game after you edit it with my roster editor.

The roster editor automatically makes backups every time it saves. They are in the same folder as MLB2K11 Roster Editor.

not sure who blasted tys work but it is totally uncalled for to come here and say anything bad about anyones work.He puts his time in to help modders and all to improve this game when im sure he has better things he probally could do.Ive supported Tys work in the last three years since ive been here and will continue as long as i am able.He puts out quality programs.Tys editor has made a major breakthru this year when it comes to modding unis.I dont see any other program that is able to do helmets and undershirts just to name a couple things.If u wanna use the other editor thats ur decision and ur loss but dont cut down anyones hard work, just isnt right

That part doesn't make any sense to me. What happens when you try to edit it your franchise when the game is not running?

It didn't edit it at all, I changed the injury went into my franchise. The player was still disabled with 111 days left, torn rotator cuff

I had some trouble with tonight with the list of injuries. I'll try to get it done Saturday night.

I am still getting the game to crash if I try to do away with injuries all together. Also if i set it to 0 days left on the injury I still get the red cross. The only way i have had any success is to change it to one day left on the injury and dl.I have however been able to get away from having to do a rehab stint by changing the injury type. Just want to thank you for all your work, You have made the game playable for the past few years and its much appreciated

Yeah, I haven't released an update since kraw and others reported this problem. I'm trying to get a complete injury list working for the next update. I'm getting very close on it.

Edit: Let me know if you see the injury "Hamstring Pull" in the game. It's the only injury that I haven't found.

Archived