Reditor Ii [Mlb 2K11]

Vlad_Zola_Jr

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New version has been uploaded (the link is located in the first post).

NBA 2K12 Draft Class files are now supported by it + it includes several bug-fixes.

I'll start working on MLB 2K12 files sometime within the next 10 days.

My man. I've been using your editor for a while now for NBA2K12 and I'm glad you started working on the MLB2K12 files. Actually, "glad" is an understatement. I mean I am PUMPED to know that work will begin on the MLB2K12 files.

On a side note, for those of you not familiar with Reditor, given the amount of effort involved in all of this and just how in-depth all of the features are (This is an editor that really blew up the NBA2K12 community with ultimate team mods and variations of that), it's totally worth the price of entry. The thing is, I am not really that interested in the roster editing portion of this editor, but the uniform modifications part is what I truly care about ;)

Thank you for your support, guys! :) Really appreciate it!

The work on MLB 2K12 Tables gradually started a couple of days ago. Though, with the release of the new version, which has just taken place, i'm putting all my efforts exactly on MLB 2K12.

I'm going to open a special REDitor thread in the MLB 2K12 forums branch with some major news next weekend.

Hope to finish the PC part by July, 27th, as starting from 28th i'm on a 3 week-long holiday away from my PC...

But if not, then probably very early in September i'll release it.

And, yes, this year i'm also going to add support for MLB 2K12 XBox 360 files. ;)

Btw, pena1, hope, you'll be able to help me with those lists of colors/accessories/etc., like last year?

And a couple of Beta-testers will be needed as well, of course. :)

Edited by Vlad_Zola_Jr

• 1 month later...

Vlad, I bought the friend and guru for Mlb 2k11 I just started messing around with it and wondered if the team you created, if you could place it in to the league and division of your choise or do you have to mod a team in the league of your choise. Could you or any of you modders could get back to me with this INFO Please. Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I had to reinstall my windows know i can not find my files i had bought for 2k11 my files were modders interface my friend interface and my mlb2k11 pc tables. What do I need to do to get this back running on my pc do I need to request a new code. I will also will purchesing mlb2k12 pc tables and nba 2k11 pc table