Problem With Rosters!

S-king

I don't know if this problem only happens to me but, the 2011 grmrpr1313 rosters 2.0 always freezes the game between the mlb and minor league game.

No matter what I do, even if I sim the month, ALWAYS freezes there, making me putting to sleep the pc in order to get back to normal and close the game in the task manager.

I tested others rosters like the one that comes with the 08 mod and no problem at all. So please can anyone look at this because I don't wanna stop playing this awsome game.

I don't know if this problem only happens to me but, the 2011 grmrpr1313 rosters 2.0 always freezes the game between the mlb and minor league game.

No matter what I do, even if I sim the month, ALWAYS freezes there, making me putting to sleep the pc in order to get back to normal and close the game in the task manager.

I tested others rosters like the one that comes with the 08 mod and no problem at all. So please can anyone look at this because I don't wanna stop playing this awsome game.

Would something like this be a Schedule problem Dylan?

Hey S-king and Redeck,

I don't think that the schedule would be the cause of your crashing S-King. I simmed multiple seasons before uploading it, and the game never crashed.

It would more likely be a minor league roster issue. Go through each of the minor league teams, making sure all the line-ups and pitching rotations are filled, and that there are no "null" spots.

Hopefully that helps.

Hey S-king and Redeck,

I don't think that the schedule would be the cause of your crashing S-King. I simmed multiple seasons before uploading it, and the game never crashed.

It would more likely be a minor league roster issue. Go through each of the minor league teams, making sure all the line-ups and pitching rotations are filled, and that there are no "null" spots.

Hopefully that helps.

It's not the schedule, I already simmed a full season without any issue. It only freezes with the grmrpr1313 rosters.

I will check the minor league roster tonight and see if I can fix it...

I wondered if it could be schedule as his problem is going between MLB and minor league games. He didnt say the freeze occured during a game, but going between MLB and MiB. But you are probably right in that it is a roster issue.

S-King,

Check out this thread from last week. I had the same problem with those rosters and I helped out a member here having the same issue. My response is about half-way down and it explains how to eliminate the (NULL) roster slots that Dylan spoke of. There were many Minor League teams affected by this but my method works and I've been playing (2) 2011 Dynasties with these rosters since last month (minor & major league teams).

Good luck to you! :good:

Fix for (NULL) Rosters Thread

I found the problem, and is a null spot on a few minors teams.

Thx for the tutorial on how to fix it dennisjames71. now the question is: can I edit the rosters during a dinasty? I don't wanna start another new dinasty.

Archived