BaseUp! Rosters VER 1.4

Gordo

EDIT: Dylan just did me a huge favor and went through the errors for cybers and photos/audio cataloguing what was needed! (THANKS MAN!!). Will find its' way into the next update which I hope to release in the middle of the month along with the other improvements!

You're welcome. Glad I could help. :)

Thanks for the support guys. I finished the NL last night (which is why I published the latest portrait mini-pack) and will get to work on the AL most likely later tonight.

I found some good scouting sites for the likes of Nishioka. I do need an opinion. If I use Dylan batting calculator, do you think 80% ratio of the numbers generated for MLB level would be fair? (In other words, contact and power ratings down 20%)?

I'll now have to keep a closer watch on the call ups/send downs while I finish up the AL. Here's some of the features I'm gong to incorporate so far:

• Corrected Francisco Rodriguez (K-Rod), NYM, data and attributes

• Corrected pitch types and speeds and assigned Francisco Rodriquez, LAA, to MLB squad, demoted Downs

• David Eckstein moved to FA pool

• Transaction moves made to date

• Key Free Agents not playing since 2009 eliminated (Clark, Baek, etc.)

• Default player error in Nashville Sounds corrected (previously caused crash)

• Chris Young, CF/ARI, contact vs. lefties improved

• Andres Torres, CF/SFG, speed increased

• Drew Stubbs, CF/CIN, speed increased

• Juan Pierre, LF/CWS, speed increased

• Nyjer Morgan, CF/MIL, speed slightly decreased

• All cyberfaces/photo-audio numbers matched as best as possible

• Starting rotations changed in accordance with mlbdepthcharts.com (not considering short term injuries/DL)

Bartolo Colon is SP and sends 2-seam Fastball moves much that picheo to him and its Fastball the 92 average is of mile and Joel Peralta sends a Slider, Michael Pineda to their must it speeds fix and its stamina is ta very high to be a novice and it excuses my English is that it is with a translator since I only speak Spanish.

Bartolo Colon is SP and sends 2-seam Fastball moves much that picheo to him and its Fastball the 92 average is of mile and Joel Peralta sends a Slider, Michael Pineda to their must it speeds fix and its stamina is ta very high to be a novice and it excuses my English is that it is with a translator since I only speak Spanish.

Yes, I think 2 seamers will need to be re-evaluated. 60ft 6in. does okay in indicating who primarily uses them. Fangraphs does a horrible job, but Pitch F/X seems great. I just need to figure out how to interpret their movements, etc. as I indicated.

and when we have the roster?

Soon after I make my final clicks on my mouse and UL it to the site here! lol

Texas Rangers signed free agent OF Leonys Martin enters that Cuban is good and fast I finish in Cuba jejeje

Please hold off on indicating moves until after the roster is released and you think I missed an obvious one. A player not making it to the major leagues between opening day and when I release the rosters will probably not make it into the next release. You are always welcome to modify the roster as you see fit after it is released.

Thanks for the support guys. I finished the NL last night (which is why I published the latest portrait mini-pack) and will get to work on the AL most likely later tonight.

I found some good scouting sites for the likes of Nishioka. I do need an opinion. If I use Dylan batting calculator, do you think 80% ratio of the numbers generated for MLB level would be fair? (In other words, contact and power ratings down 20%)?

I'll now have to keep a closer watch on the call ups/send downs while I finish up the AL. Here's some of the features I'm gong to incorporate so far:

• Corrected Francisco Rodriguez (K-Rod), NYM, data and attributes

• Corrected pitch types and speeds and assigned Francisco Rodriquez, LAA, to MLB squad, demoted Downs

• David Eckstein moved to FA pool

• Transaction moves made to date

• Key Free Agents not playing since 2009 eliminated (Clark, Baek, etc.)

• Default player error in Nashville Sounds corrected (previously caused crash)

• Chris Young, CF/ARI, contact vs. lefties improved

• Andres Torres, CF/SFG, speed increased

• Drew Stubbs, CF/CIN, speed increased

• Juan Pierre, LF/CWS, speed increased

• Nyjer Morgan, CF/MIL, speed slightly decreased

• All cyberfaces/photo-audio numbers matched as best as possible

• Starting rotations changed in accordance with mlbdepthcharts.com (not considering short term injuries/DL)

I think for Nishioka is fine for starting, we can refine afterwards when he return to game and see some stats. Colón had a great year with Aguilas Cibaeñas in the Dominican League so we can have some stats there. Regarding Leonys Martin, he have just arrived so I do not think he will go directly to MLB and you are only taking care of AL and NL for the moment, anyway for a future MiLB updated I can give you some stats of him... Best regards

Archived