Base Up! Rosters Ver 1.5

Gordo

Hey guys, I'm putting the final touches on the new and improved Base Up! Rosters and if anyone has any other feedback, especially regarding speed of certain players or any other general attributes, let me know. I know that 2 seamers as part of a given pitcher's repertoire is an issue and I may only be able to address marquee pitchers this time around.

Again, thanks to all who have helped and guided along the way.

did you fix Mike Stanton (Marlins RF) portrait?

Making every effort to match up correct portraits and players a la Homer's latest list. Dylan helped out a great deal with that. At this point there's only 2 players where portraits are looking correct, but the numbers are wrong. The portraits need to be re-done with the correct numbers.

I'm currently inputting 2-seamers according to Pitch F/X for the top 115 IP by pitchers for this year. Already had some correct, but trying to capture the others. I believe that I can get this done, tested and published by tonight.

Making every effort to match up correct portraits and players a la Homer's latest list. Dylan helped out a great deal with that. At this point there's only 2 players where portraits are looking correct, but the numbers are wrong. The portraits need to be re-done with the correct numbers.

:good:

Thanks for all your effort Daflyboys!

How is ankiel's arm?

I didn't really mess with fielding other than catchers. Since this is based off of hiheat's which is based off of kg's, he's still max in throwing and accuracy. Of course once they are published (and it's been submitted for publication), you can tweak anything you want with the editor.

Please add Manny Banuelos NY Yannkees.

Since this is an MLB focused roster set, if Manny Banuelos makes it to the MLB level by the next update (probably All-Star break), I'll gladly add him.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/minors/player.cgi?id=banuel001man

Archived