Cyberfaces For Beginners

Jed

I think that's your best one yet! if you square his jaw and give him a more pointy chin, it would be perfect.

one thing to work on with the model is to fix the neck where it meets the jersey. as you can see, there are some pretty big holes there. some of the stock faces like torii hunter come this way, so i've had to go fix them. it's tedious work to fix them, but you can do it pretty easily. open the o file in oedit, and then open a stock one that doesn't have this problem in oedit as well. select one point and then go to View in the menu. select "Vertex Properties" and copy over all of the values for the X, Y, and Z points. if you do that for all the points that meet the jersey, it should fix it.

I think that's your best one yet! if you square his jaw and give him a more pointy chin, it would be perfect.

one thing to work on with the model is to fix the neck where it meets the jersey. as you can see, there are some pretty big holes there. some of the stock faces like torii hunter come this way, so i've had to go fix them. it's tedious work to fix them, but you can do it pretty easily. open the o file in oedit, and then open a stock one that doesn't have this problem in oedit as well. select one point and then go to View in the menu. select "Vertex Properties" and copy over all of the values for the X, Y, and Z points. if you do that for all the points that meet the jersey, it should fix it.

Thank you very much Homer. I am glad to see my work in progress. I'm glad we're drawing attention to these corrections. I will try to straighten it ....... Best regards for a grand master .....