Mlb2K11 Pc Real Super Patch Now ?

kmp

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what exactly did you fellas rip off from here to put into your so-called super patch. Obviously it can't be that good if you had to create 3 of them thus far. Go away if you arent going to acknowledge that the vast majority of your mods came from this site. And damn you for showing off, and not sharing your work with anyone here or elsewhere. :bad:

Someone fill me in here. What did they steal from you guys and what did they create on their own ? It seems like they originally created the clouds, arm skin, and eyes ?

I'll give you the Reader's Digest version. Do you see the mods here created by these guys for 2k11? They took them.

The colorful puffy clouds dont mean anything when the game doesnt have random weather like it claims, hence no wind to change the flight of the ball, and no rain.The eyes were made here by Pena in one of his accessories packs. The arm skins look like they belong on He-Man. The overall color scheme looks like my favorite kiddie shows in my youth like Banana Splits, Romper Room, Great SpaceCoaster, and Pee-Wee's Playhouse. And everything but the player's names looks like it will be done in Korean.

Ok. So how does one go about modding the clouds? That's about the only thing I see in there that interests me, but I have never seen a seperate mod for this. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Don't waste your time. I tried awhile back and it comes out way to pixelated. I tried with super high res/high def pictures and it still looked liked crap. But if you want to try it out its the sky_something .iff files. Just play around with those.

Hells no. But somebody has gotta figure out how to register on that site so they can download. On second thought, forget I said that. I'm sure somebody here will figure out how to open the global.iff or gamedata.iff files and mod the field textures. :rolleyes:

We want to freely share~

But why has no block mvpmods :sad::unknw:

Once our block of the ID is available for download :excl:

Don't waste your time. I tried awhile back and it comes out way to pixelated. I tried with super high res/high def pictures and it still looked liked crap. But if you want to try it out its the sky_something .iff files. Just play around with those.

well know that your patch works good ^ ^

Sky?

Complete! Mission completed

Many members being used

The helmet has been a long time to update

More exceptional.

Right so essentially what the've done is made some improvements to muscle and caps. Then taken our stadiums and cyberfaces, add a couple MINOR modifications, took our overlay, made a title, and called it a mega patch.

All patches are produced by our

Some preview screenshots

# 30 MLB stadiums completed all MIL SpringC~

I'll give you the Reader's Digest version. Do you see the mods here created by these guys for 2k11? They took them.

You visited the site (id)

We are pleased welcome, but resigned. Why?

Some mvpmods members to preview the report on gossip

But we are cheered to see a preview

Reasons for doing this?

Anything basic etiquette?

Archived