2K11 Perfect Game-Ubaldo Jimenez

dennisjames71

The good news was that a a month or two back; I pitched a perfect game with Ubaldo Jimenez on the Colorado Rockies against the National League team I love to hate (the Dodgers).

The bad news is that the in-game presentation/celebration was pretty lame to say the least. I was more excited when I pitched my very first perfect game in TC 1956 earlier this year and with OTBJOel's Legends of the Booth mod. The 2K11 celebration looks more like a House of Pain "Jump Around" music video. I rate this footage as a "FAIL". LOL! :facepalm:

That's not bad Dennis. I'm happy for you. I also agree that with OTBJoel's audio mod it made it more exciting to pitch a perfect game on Mvp.

One thing that puzzled me when I was watching this. Why did 2K have the celebration after Jimenez got the last out at home plate? They always celebrate this kind of event at the pitchers mound and not there.

_Geez, I need to learn how to use multi-quote...sorry about that

HA!HA! I agree guys, they probably never thought anyone would ever see that awful celebration (at home plate??). Although, if I would have won that $1,000,000 prize for pitching the perfect game, I would be singing a different tune. It would have been the greatest celebration rendering in video game history at that point. :give_rose:

Archived