All Time Rosters For Each Team Mod Could Be Good

CutterTML

I dont know why, but theres many mods on this site and none of them for All-Time ROsters by team aka best Red Sox players ever, that sort of thing. If any modders are/were thinking about it, i believe this would be a huge downloadable mod. I have done rosters based off the PS2 version of MVP Baseball 2005 and doing my own tourneys to YouTube, if any modder or potential one wants my advice on rosters, by all means, send me a line on MVPMods. Thank u for reading this

I dont know why, but theres many mods on this site and none of them for All-Time ROsters by team aka best Red Sox players ever, that sort of thing. If any modders are/were thinking about it, i believe this would be a huge downloadable mod. I have done rosters based off the PS2 version of MVP Baseball 2005 and doing my own tourneys to YouTube, if any modder or potential one wants my advice on rosters, by all means, send me a line on MVPMods. Thank u for reading this

That is a great idea. I think I'll go tell my friend Homer about this. Maybe he can do something about it.

Started something similar for 1900 - 1999 players.

Obviously the Yankees are loaded.

Baseball reference website has a fan voting and ranks fielders and pitchers.

Just an idea, with rosters being only 25 players, the rankings come in handy.

I've put together teams for the MLB, AAA, and AA.

It's a lot of work, so be prepared.

I have NO repeat players.

Reggie Jackson plays for for Oakland, sorry Yankee fans.

Speaking of the Yankees Ruth, Gehrig, Mantle, DiMaggio, Berra, Jeter, Nettles, just to name a few.

I believe they put up 24 runs in one game vs. a 2005 team.

Working on the best AAA teams of the 70's as we speak.

Ha! Yeah you should check out the beta legends mod I have at mlbmods. I've been on hiatus fixing computer issues, so I haven't made progress lately, but I should be up and running soon. If it's anything like you got in mind, I can tell you first hand how much work it is.

Ha! Yeah you should check out the beta legends mod I have at mlbmods. I've been on hiatus fixing computer issues, so I haven't made progress lately, but I should be up and running soon. If it's anything like you got in mind, I can tell you first hand how much work it is.

What? You're kidding? You're making a mod? Who knew? :)

I'm almost certain one was done years ago for this. It might need a revamp as I haven't checked the rosters for some time. If it crosses my mind, I'll check my files when I'm home and attach it if I can find it.

Good memory, and jp_hidalgo was the guy who did it. I downloaded it years ago but haven't used it in a long time because Total Classics was much better.

To check out that mod all you have to do is go right here. And the facepack for this mod is right here.

• 2 weeks later...

Started something similar for 1900 - 1999 players.

Obviously the Yankees are loaded.

Baseball reference website has a fan voting and ranks fielders and pitchers.

Just an idea, with rosters being only 25 players, the rankings come in handy.

I've put together teams for the MLB, AAA, and AA.

It's a lot of work, so be prepared.

I have NO repeat players.

Reggie Jackson plays for for Oakland, sorry Yankee fans.

Speaking of the Yankees Ruth, Gehrig, Mantle, DiMaggio, Berra, Jeter, Nettles, just to name a few.

I believe they put up 24 runs in one game vs. a 2005 team.

Working on the best AAA teams of the 70's as we speak.

There should be players from 2000-10, otherwise Tampa would cease to exist hehe, If u need my help for something, shout and i'll see what i can do

Love the link, its definitely for MVP 05, correct? I may put up a YouTube vid of my starting lineups/rosters soon, i'll let u know the link. I use baseball history books and personal memory to try to get things down pat

Archived