• This topic is locked This topic is locked
427 replies to this topic

#101 kyleb

kyleb

Rookie

• Modders
  • 630 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:24 AM

So will this be a complete install mod or a multi-piecing together when all is said and done? My suggestion/question is that if it is the latter, could there be a separate DL area, at least temporarily (several months) just for '12 UL's?

It was mentioned earlier that it would be best to do it over MVP 08 but we're getting close to where it could almost be it's own install I think. I'll have to talk to Jim or DennisJames about it.

#102 bctrackboi11

bctrackboi11

Rookie

• Modders
  • 208 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:34 AM

Well if we do it over MVP 08, the biggest advantage would be the uniforms that are already there, especially the minor leagues. If we do a straight install, then can we at least carry over the previous minor league sets from 08 to save us some work?

#103 Yankee4Life

Yankee4Life

Legend

• Administrators
  • 20,536 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

Well if we do it over MVP 08, the biggest advantage would be the uniforms that are already there, especially the minor leagues. If we do a straight install, then can we at least carry over the previous minor league sets from 08 to save us some work?

The thing with that is that you don't know what teams have changed uniforms since 2008.

#104 bctrackboi11

bctrackboi11

Rookie

• Modders
  • 208 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

It's better to have the 08 minor league unis as a base though than stuff from the original '05.

#105 Homer

Homer

Legend

• Administrators
  • 10,812 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

if face updates are made that i want to add, i'll add them as they are done. otherwise the 2012 facepack is done and can be checked off the list. test it with a compatible roster. those of you who helped with the pressboxes should be able to find it uploaded.

#106 Yankee4Life

Yankee4Life

Legend

• Administrators
  • 20,536 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

Has anyone taken a look at the photos I uploaded?

#107 ar_key

ar_key

Rookie

• Modders
  • 336 posts
  • Interests:Beer, baseball, Royals

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:25 AM

I could ask someone who has more time to put minor league team rosters in MS Word, when they will be set for Opening Day? Then i will start work on minor league teams update, creating and deliting players.

Thanks, i do not have enough time now to do this.

#108 kyleb

kyleb

Rookie

• Modders
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:27 AM

if face updates are made that i want to add, i'll add them as they are done. otherwise the 2012 facepack is done and can be checked off the list. test it with a compatible roster. those of you who helped with the pressboxes should be able to find it uploaded.

Awesome, grabbing it now.

Has anyone taken a look at the photos I uploaded?

I'm downloading it now. I'm hoping to have time to go through it today.

I could ask someone who has more time to put minor league team rosters in MS Word, when they will be set for Opening Day? Then i will start work on minor league teams update, creating and deliting players.

I can help with this. Hopefully, a few other people can help as well.

#109 bctrackboi11

bctrackboi11

Rookie

• Modders
  • 208 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:40 AM

I just checked out the photos this morning. These are great!

#110 Yankee4Life

Yankee4Life

Legend

• Administrators
  • 20,536 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:10 AM

I just checked out the photos this morning. These are great!

Glad you liked them!

#111 jaycee20

jaycee20

Rookie

• Modders
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

What's the procedure for adding/requesting new player ID?

#112 kyleb

kyleb

Rookie

• Modders
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:34 PM

What's the procedure for adding/requesting new player ID?

Make a request in this thread: http://www.mvpmods.c...20

#113 daflyboys

daflyboys

All-Star

• Modders
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:PSN GT: daflyboys
    AIM: Norton Pal

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

My first roster set will be 25 man rosters only. Haven't had the same time to devote as last year with my job change. Looking at a PC screen a good part of the day doesn't exactly motivate me to come home and do the same. But I need to get a base of players and get the teams and ID's correct as you guys are doing them. I'm sure there will be plenty of mistakes.

#114 tycobb79

tycobb79

Rookie

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, sports

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:12 PM

I would be glad to help with this as well. I have Word and some time...I appreciate all the time and effort everyone involved is putting into this, MLB2k12 just doesn't do it for me.

#115 ar_key

ar_key

Rookie

• Modders
  • 336 posts
  • Interests:Beer, baseball, Royals

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:38 AM

I would be glad to help with this as well. I have Word and some time...I appreciate all the time and effort everyone involved is putting into this, MLB2k12 just doesn't do it for me.

thanks, Kyleb help me with this and i have now all teams downloaded. I will start next week creating players and setting up rosters.

#116 kyleb

kyleb

Rookie

• Modders
  • 630 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

Like ar_key said, we already took care of this. However, if you could track down starting lineups and batting orders (noting if its against a LHP or RHP), I'm sure that would be a huge help. Thanks!

2K12 doesn't do anything for me either. I used to give it a try each year when the demo would come out on XBox Live, then the next day I would start updating MVP.

#117 R1zzo23

R1zzo23

Rookie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

Any updates on the progress of this mod? I know a ton of us are excited about this one.

#118 Beaver

Beaver

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

Yeah any updates? :spiteful:

#119 daflyboys

daflyboys

All-Star

• Modders
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:PSN GT: daflyboys
    AIM: Norton Pal

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

I'm close to releasing Phase 1 of BaseUp Rosters for this year..... which will simply be 25 man rosters for all MLB teams, which will include some tweaks on certain players and thanks to Toleton, some created players. 15 and 60 day DL guys will be on the squad as anticipated. Guys who are set to return for after the 1st half of the year won't be built in.

#120 bctrackboi11

bctrackboi11

Rookie

• Modders
  • 208 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

Lots of work to be done. All I can speak on is the uniforms. I am compiling uniform sets from all over and even creating some never before released throwbacks. For me, it will be another week or two at least. I am in the Navy and internet access on the ship is almost non-existent, but that doesn't mean I'm not working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users