2012 Major League Schedule

DylanBradbury

Is it just me, or does is this link below broken?? Can't get it to load in chrome or firefox. Any other way to download the file?

After a great run, MLBMods has been shut down. I don't feel comfortable uploading the mod because I didn't create it.

Possibly in the near future, TyWiggins (the mod's creator) may upload it here.

Dylan someone else is having problems as well he is wondering if it is an MVP 08 mod issue. I am having same problem it works up to 2008 after that just get blank screens for game days.

THX Dylan any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The tool I am using to change the year is called "Schedule Updater." It was included in the 1994 mod, and allows the user to change the year to any year they desire.

Hopefully, that helps.

Dylan not sure what to do can you check out my pic in thread I left have you ever seen or heard of this happening before or do you think i might have to reinstall everythning. I tried 3 other rosters and none work so it is not a roster issue.

THX DYLAN & KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

Dylan not sure what to do can you check out my pic in thread I left have you ever seen or heard of this happening before or do you think i might have to reinstall everythning. I tried 3 other rosters and none work so it is not a roster issue.

THX DYLAN & KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

Replied with...

I really wish I could help you, but I've never seen this error before. I tried my schedule on many different rosters, and they all worked.

It's worth noting though, I've never used the MVP 08 mod. Sorry dude.

I'm glad you appreciate my work, and my apologies for not being able to help you further.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Man, the thing is that when I click in the link to download it says ''Not Found'' an error...

could you upload it to a server or something, thank you

There are two links in the original post. Which one are you talking about? If it's the schedule updater link, that points to MLBMods, you're right - it doesn't work. That's because MLBMods was shut down a while ago. If you want the schedule updater, you need to download the 1994 mod or MVP08 mod.

If you are talking about the other download link, it works fine for me when I click on it.