Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2K12 Soundtrack

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Since I am in the minority on almost everything about baseball video games (us "old" guys usually are :p ), I'm probably the only one who doesn't caer about this:

http://www.operationsports.com/news/537221/2k-sports-partners-with-spin-for-major-league-baseball-2k12-soundtrack/

Personally, I have been impressed that 2K9,10, and 11 have each featured at least one or two tracks that I actually like, but I inevitably end up turning the volume down to zero after a couple months of playing. I wish there was a way built in to the game to import whatever music you like, wihtout haveing to mod/edit/screw it up (my attempts) to change the tunes.

Posted · Report post

yeah would be nice if we could put our own music tastes in , i got so sick of pat benetar lolol

Posted · Report post

I think console versions have custom stadium sounds. Pretty sure we'll be shafted on that. That being said, who the **** cares about soundtrack!? Gimme something that has to do with the game! What about upgrades to franchise or my player? *silence*

Anywho, someone on OS, a senior mod i think, said in his experience anytime a game touts its soundtrack as a feature it ends up reviewing very poorly.