• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hollywood70

Hollywood70

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 440 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:17 PM

Since I am in the minority on almost everything about baseball video games (us "old" guys usually are :p ), I'm probably the only one who doesn't caer about this:

http://www.operation...k12-soundtrack/

Personally, I have been impressed that 2K9,10, and 11 have each featured at least one or two tracks that I actually like, but I inevitably end up turning the volume down to zero after a couple months of playing. I wish there was a way built in to the game to import whatever music you like, wihtout haveing to mod/edit/screw it up (my attempts) to change the tunes.

#2 DonSPa

DonSPa

All-Star

• Modders
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

yeah would be nice if we could put our own music tastes in , i got so sick of pat benetar lolol

#3 DetroitStyle

DetroitStyle

Rookie

• Modders
  • 607 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

I think console versions have custom stadium sounds. Pretty sure we'll be shafted on that. That being said, who the **** cares about soundtrack!? Gimme something that has to do with the game! What about upgrades to franchise or my player? *silence*

Anywho, someone on OS, a senior mod i think, said in his experience anytime a game touts its soundtrack as a feature it ends up reviewing very poorly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users