New Mlb Playoff Format

Hollywood70

I was very happy to see that 2K posted on their Facebook page that the new MLB Playoff format is included in 2K12.

I had been worried that Brilliant Bud's last minute decision would have cause all of us franchise types to have to wait until June or whenever a PC patch is released.

Speaking of franchises..... Has anyone else noticed the lack of any info regarding franchise mode?

they tend to that lack of any real info. at least it feels like to me every year. we dont much of any until right before the game releases. glad they put in, but what would have phappaned if mlb waited until next year, would 2k half to back put in a patch to stop us from habing the extra wildcard? which leads to what else would messed with if that happaned?

It would have been a mess either way, but luckily 2K made the right choice. As far as I'm concerned, Butthead Bud making this decision less than a month before openening day is asanine. I don't mind the new format, but wouldn't it have made more sense to do it next year, when the Astros move to the AL, and Interleague as we know it is abolished? I hate Bud. Not the beer. The commissioner.

The next devs report is supoosed tohave the my player and season preview

Looking forward to it! But, I suppose it probably doesn't matter since I am buying the game on Tuesday regardles. Just wondering if there have been any tweaks to franchise, so will be interested in what they say.