Need Help

alvy2012

okay so i wanted to make a matt moore cyberface and a few of the other prospects as well but through using reditor and last years roster ive determined that they dont have their own specific CFs so once ive made them from scratch how would i go about making it possible to assign the CFs ive made to them in the game is this possible i kno it is possible to do in nba 2k but can i do this in mlb or would i have to wait for an editor to come out hope someone has a good idea thanx in advance

So I just got the editor (for 3 days, hopefully Ty will come back so I can purchase it)...

Do the uniform changes only affect franchise games? I'm just confused, because if play 'Play Ball' to do a quick game, the uniforms are still messed up. I tested a new franchise, and the uniforms are perfectly colored (although the preview has the wrong colors). I assume then, that roster.iff has nothing to do with games other than those in franchise mode? Is roster.iff the 'default' roster as opposed to 'Living Roster'? And is there any way to have the uniforms correctly colored for My Player or other modes? Forgive my ignorance!

@DetroitStyle, I finally got it to work, chose RESET ROSTER, then PLAY BALL. I'm positive it worked this time because I made the Sox helmets white so there could be no question. Earlier, choosing LOAD, then loading the file "ROSTER", I still got the miscolored helmets.

Can you confirm that Ty's editor has nothing to do with jersey/cap colors? That threw me...I guess I need to still edit those things through the NBA editor, yes?

the only trhing ty editor effects color wise is the helments, shoes, sleves, chaging gear depending whatthe catcher is wearing, and shoes, the caps are in if the each uniform iff file itself, i i've a lot these unforms and know the my facts. so confirm i this for you.

Great, I went back into the NBA editor and re-colored all my files to match the colors I used in Ty's editor (using official team colors), just played a quick game, and both home and away have correct colors. Awesome to see the road jerseys with the name matching the color of the jersey number. Thanks all! Next it's time to update Fenway again.