Hory

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: MVP Baseball 1994

File Submitter: Hory

File Submitted: 11 Mar 2012

File Updated: 11 Mar 2012

File Category: Total Conversion Mods

Version: 2.0

This mod allows you to re-live the strike shortened 1994 baseball season.

Installation:

1. Make a copy of your entire MVP Baseball 2005 folder and rename it "MVP Baseball 1994"
  2. For best results use a 'clean' installation of MVP 2005 with Patch 2 or higher installed.
  3. Unpack the contents of this 7z file to your desktop or anywhere you like.
  4. Double-click the install file.
  5. Follow the prompts.

When the installation is complete, double-click "mvp2005" in the folder where you installed MVP 1994 to run the game.

Click here to download this file

Hory,

First off it's great to see you around here!

What is the approximate version date of this spectacular 1994 Mod? Is it the exact same version that was last available on EAMods or have you made any changes what-so-ever to it since.

I currently have the latest version from EAMods and have an active Dynasty in place with it thus if there are any changes to the one you just uploaded here I will grab it quick!

Thanks for all the many things you have done for this fabulous game !

Don

Don - This is the v2.0 patch version of MVP1994 that was on EAMods. I uploaded it, not Hory. I just edited the listing to give him credit as being the creator of the mod. Unfortunately, I haven't heard from Hory in quite a while. I did hear from Kraw the other day and he said that EAMods / MLBMods is permanently shut down, but he gave us permission to upload his mods. That's why you've seen the Installer Thingy, Total Installer Thingy and MVP 08 show up over the last 24 hours. Homer suggested that it would be good to have MVP1994 here as well, so I uploaded the last version I had. If Hory shows up and asks us to remove it, I will, but I don't expect that to happen.

Thanks Jim --- your efforts in making this happen is greatly appreciated ! The '06 Mod would be another great one to have available here. I also have the '07 & '10 Mods I got from EAMods but I think I had to piece meal them together as there wasn't a complete all-in-one mod available for them. I could be wrong on those two though!

Thanks Again,

Don

• 10 years later...