Generic Cyberface Changes - 2K12

DetroitStyle

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I'm slow on this. So you're saying I should be able to go in and just create a player to be Lawrie? I'm not sur what you mean by custom face?

A majority of the faces in the game are fake. Meaning there's a stock set of 25-50 faces that the game assigns to players who do not have a unique face. This list is taking the generic face and replacing ONLY the face # in ty's editor with someone who looks similar that has a unique face. In other words, we're swapping face numbers to players who look similar.

Try it out, open ty's editor and go to Erick Aybar and change his face id# to the one provided in this thread. Save it, and then go in game and take a look at the difference. This is basically a shortcut so you don't have to mod an entirely new face. You're just taking faces already in the game and re-assigning them.

Ok, so now that I've got that, is there anything I can do to take one of those generic faces and make them into Lawrie's face? I assume then that EVERY player that uses that generic face will look like my "new" Lawrie. The other option I suppose is to make a new player altogether and create his face.

No, the only players that use the face are the ones assigned the number. If you found one for lawrie, and don't want multiple players to have it, just rename the physical file, and then assign lawrie the number you named the file. If you do create a player it doesn't generate a cyberface.

Ohhh, ok. Didn't realize you could be that crafty with the file names. Ok, I'll give that a go and then maybe release my Arencibia in the meantime. Just to see what others think.

UPDATE: Haven't tackled Lawrie yet, but just released my Arencibia cyber. Check it out.

Edited by tinpanalley

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Are the values the same as with Reditor?

Like for instance listed above Kip Wells is 3342 and st=3. Does that mean I find the cyberface value of 3342 under the appearence tab and assign Wells with the appearence tab id# or are the two programs cyberface values totaly different? Sorry if this has been asked, I'm just a little confused and still new to this but any response back and help would be much appreciated!

• 7 months later...

Probably a question asked a dozen times somewhere, but be darned if I can find and answer.... so here goes

Is there anyway in-game to take a face and tweak it , maybe a nose, or a mustache, and save it to make them fit a player better. If so where ?

I did create a player once but couldn't seem to get him in the game.