=Ds= Cyberface Request Thread

DetroitStyle

I'll be taking cyberface requests again this year! As long as you follow the rules below I'll be more than happy to start on your requests. There is no guarantee I'll get to your request so don't spam the forums or the thread asking for a specific face. That includes PMing me constantly for requests. I will simply ignore you...permanently.

**UPDATE**

1) No need to link to a picture now. I've got that covered, so for now just drop your requests...

2) Now that Ty's 2K12 editor has dropped for FREE, I will no longer be updating or releasing a cyberface compatible roster. If you want to use any cyberfaces that require the editor to change a cyberface ID then you can pick it up for free and edit it on your own.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about Matt Moore from the Rays.........here is a picture I hope it is of good enough quality......I couldn't find a better one

http://www.zimbio.co...brlZ/Matt+Moore

and Clay Buchholz http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Clay+Buchholz/Boston+Red+Sox+Photo+Day/E_3JAgLwd80 ....if the quality is bad for you no problem I will try and find a better one

Edited by Serbinator

we need Paul Goldschmidt from the D-Backs,Mark Melancon Red Sox and Jason Kipnis Cleveland Indians.......2K really dropped the ball on this guy.......when you have time dude

EDIT:I already mentioned Melancon before sorry.......

Edited by Serbinator