=Ds= Cyberface Request Thread

DetroitStyle

Detroit, we gotta try and find out what face IDs are manager faces

There's literally no way to figure it out. Ty's editor isn't deep enough to list the managers and Vlad's editor doesn't support 2K baseball yet. I think in NBA 2K his editor reads coaches faces.

The only other thing you can do is to painfully cross reference cyberfaces through a process of elimination. Find out which cyberfaces in the game folder are being used in Ty's editor. The one's that aren't are manager faces.

Or you could just keep randomly opening cyberfaces until you find a manager one. I would bet that the manager faces are in sequence so if, for example, you find #9001 is a manager then #9002, 9003, 9004, are managers as well.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's literally no way to figure it out. Ty's editor isn't deep enough to list the managers and Vlad's editor doesn't support 2K baseball yet. I think in NBA 2K his editor reads coaches faces.

The only other thing you can do is to painfully cross reference cyberfaces through a process of elimination. Find out which cyberfaces in the game folder are being used in Ty's editor. The one's that aren't are manager faces.

Or you could just keep randomly opening cyberfaces until you find a manager one. I would bet that the manager faces are in sequence so if, for example, you find #9001 is a manager then #9002, 9003, 9004, are managers as well.

Hm. I guess we're gonna have to wait on Vlad's editor then...he did say he was going on vacation in August before going all out with the editor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...