Need Help

DetroitStyle

I'm working on a MLB Total Experience mod including all overlays, scoreboards, in game logos, etc... I'll post a preview soon. Anyway, there's one hitch with a pair of logos getting in my way! I would be forever in someone debt if you could figure out just where the hell these items are in the game files. I've look everywhere, and replaced everything and still can't find them. It would really pull you out of the immersion with these popping up on replays. They may NOT be textures. In fact I think they're models so if you see anything that would be these let me know!

1: The "2K12" that reflects in the bottom left corner during replays

tHZ45.jpg

2: The final overlay wipe during a replay.3XTvf.jpg

Can't help you with your specific question, but thought I'd mention that I've been working on the same exact Mod Concept for the past several months and am nearing a release.

Not sure if we'd be better off working and finishing together to end up with the best possible product, or if having two of these out there would be worthwhile.

@DS

Did you already check the mlb_animations.iff ? Files seems to be huge and it has more than 10k entries. Maybe you can find it there. I can exlude that one from being in english.iff, highlightcreate.iff, loading_highlight.iff and overlay_static_preload.iff from what I have seen in those files.