Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

Kc, the best uniforms yet, man! I think you may have missed the Pirates alternate away set though. At least the pants still looked like the stock dark gray color. I sure dont want to complain about the great work, so...you know...thanks! :D

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my. Post them here....

The majestic issue deals with every single uniform in the game, so just to get that out the way.

1) The Catcher's equipment shows wrong combination of colors on every uni. They should be all black with red borders for HomeAlt, Visitor and Spring Trainning and all red with black borders for Home. You can make them all four to be black with red borders if you want, no biggie, but not the other way. The mask should follow the same order, obviously.

2) The left sleeve on the Home uni shows the Majestic logo overlapping the old Russell Athletic logo. This only happens with this uni, the other ones are OK (only show the Majestic logo, as supposed). Also, in the Home uni, if you check the Redleg's head, you'll notice that it looks a little weird.

3) Very 'spotty' High socks (also noticed this in all Phillies unis... maybe is an issue with red socks only?).

Check the screenies to see what I mean:

Spring Training

Reds-SP-WrongCatcherEquip.jpg

Home

Reds-Home-WrongCatcherEquip.jpg

Home Alt

Reds-HomeAlt-WrongCatcherEquip.jpg

Visitor

Reds-Visitor-WrongCatcherEquip.jpg

Majestic logo overlapping old Russell logo + weird Redleg (check the head)

Reds-Home-SleeveLogos.jpg

'Spotty' High socks

Reds-Visitor-SpottyHighSox.jpg

Thanks again for such a wonderful job... the whole set is a work of art :D.

Regards,

The H

PS: One more thing... do you have any other black+red (or plain black+white) shoes available? I'd like to replace the current one you're using for the Reds (really like them, but I'd like something a little more classic, like some plain Nikes or Reeboks). This is only for personal use and not a request to change the whole set.

Alright no offense to Kccitystar because I love the work that he did and it is excellent work but it just slows down my computer and makes everything really choppy with the uniforms installed...I wanted to get rid of them so I uninstalled it but the uniforms are still in the game...is there something else I have to do??

I got a dumb newbie question. This is not negative at all, but i was just wondering the diffs between the original jerseys and the new ones by Kc. Only reason I want to know is so I can appreciate them more :lol:

Quoted straight from my read-me:

The Road Uniforms have been lightened to show the logo a bit more and the hats/helmets/gloves have been re-done again, in 2X. They are full blown 2X resolution, meaning the texture quality is twice the size of the original for more clarity and more room to work with.

I am usually pretty good at installing mods but cant seem to get this to work. I install the program like it says but then the dos screen flashes quickly and disappers. I know it says to unpack a file. What does that mean. Any help from someone! Thanks and great work KC!

I am usually pretty good at installing mods but cant seem to get this to work. I install the program like it says but then the dos screen flashes quickly and disappers. I know it says to unpack a file. What does that mean. Any help from someone! Thanks and great work KC!

You have to extract the files in the MVP 2005 directory.

You have to extract the files in the MVP 2005 directory.

I think I did that. I installed it in my MVP Folder where I have the game istalled. It created its own folder. Bascially its right next to the data and support folder. Is this right. Thanks for your help here!

Just wanted to let you know that the names of players don't seem to be centered on the back....Love the unis KC

I think this is an issue with the game by itself and not with KC's unis because I'm sure I noticed that right away the first time I played the game.

Hey just letting you knoe that I tried a game with tampa and yankees and when I got in the game and it was doing the annonucing for the starters that it quit and said there was an error and I had to quit the program. It only did it when I used tampas alternate away unis. DOnt know if its my computer or not.

Archived