Mvp12!

musty1000

Is there a way to make the pitch meter target a little easier? It's almost impossible to throw a good pitch consistently now, even when i adjust the pitch meter difficulty in the gameplay options. For some reason that little green target is much smaller than it was before. I am not a modder but if the fix is relatively simple I'm not afraid to try and do it myself.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Better yet, will the pitch meter update from the MVP 08 mod work in teh 2012 mod as well?

I used the pitch meter fix indicated in the topic link below, but I don't know if that will create problems if I use it in this new mod.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=44586

Don't get into a pissing match guys. Take it to the PM's. Mainly this is a thread for accolades for the MVP12 TC mod if one wants to give them and a problem / glitch unique to MVP12. Otherwise there are other places to look for and talk about these basic things.

That's right. That's what I said. People forget this is my thread. What! :spiteful:

(yep... I rap too)

Another issue here, when kuiper says like"Rays lead by 5", he only says "lead by 5". Also, he only says "trail by 3 runs", instead of "rays trail by 3 runs".

I believe there is an issue with the Rays audio in general. If the Rays is the away team, you will not hear them announced at the beginning of the game. For example, if they are playing the Yankees at Yankee Stadium, you will hear, "Today's game features <slight pause> and the New York Yankees.". If they are the home team and they are playing the Yankees, you will hear, "Today's game features the New York Yankees and the Tampa Bay Rays."

I'm guessing that the modification to change the Tampa Bay audio from "Devil Rays" to "Rays" wasn't done quite right, since there are instances when you do not hear the team name.

I believe there is an issue with the Rays audio in general. If the Rays is the away team, you will not hear them announced at the beginning of the game. For example, if they are playing the Yankees at Yankee Stadium, you will hear, "Today's game features <slight pause> and the New York Yankees.". If they are the home team and they are playing the Yankees, you will hear, "Today's game features the New York Yankees and the Tampa Bay Rays."

I'm guessing that the modification to change the Tampa Bay audio from "Devil Rays" to "Rays" wasn't done quite right, since there are instances when you do not hear the team name.

So I should get an updated one or not. Because I remember i saw an updated one somewhere. And by the way, that joke is true!

Team audio modding is very difficult. I've tried three different Tampa Bay files. The one in MVP 12 is the least incorrect I have found.

May have found one. I think the Orioles secondary away uniforms are pictured as bright orange, but are black in game.... though the in game still looks sharp!

Looks like the C & D slot frontend got switched up. It'll be in the patch.

Team audio modding is very difficult. I've tried three different Tampa Bay files. The one in MVP 12 is the least incorrect I have found.

I hope you don't think I was complaining. I wholeheartedly agree with what you are saying about team audio modding. I tried making a modification one time and had the same issue - only one audio would appear in the game. That was my first and last attempt at that type of modding! :)

playing games

nice rolling camera view effect :good:

but noticed some strange batter intro views like this

K21.jpgK16.jpgK25.jpg

and washington and NY mets stadium have some camera view problems

both home and away bullpens and dougout are missing and upset.... :sad:

anybody know how to fix it

i don,t want to change full datafile.txt

just want to fix it ..

thanks in advance

p.s) checking datafile.big

saw aa03nite.txt is not compressed

may i compress it and rebuild big fle?

Edited by lee you

Kyleb maybe it is just me but after I applied the patch I can not get the game to load up. I'm able to start the game, pick the teams and uniforms, lineups and stadium but after that it just hangs.

I'm not having that same result. I've got my personal, "working" copy of the mod that I update each day and another version that's just the version on this site+the patch so that I can replicate what everyone else is experiencing, but both copies are loading perfectly.