musty1000

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how current are the rosters? i noticed Kevin Youkilis is on boston still

The mod is meant to represent the start of the 2012 season. I don't have plans to release roster updates but I don't have a problem with other people updating it.

I played NFL Primetime for Sega Genesis for 3 straight years by updating the rosters myself. What did we do before EA and 2K did it for us every week?

Some people updated the rosters just like you. Most people didn't update the rosters and waited for others to do it for them. :)

Worked like a charm...thanks man. Any idea what was causing it? Kyle...any chance this can get worked into the next patch, if there is one?

Also, I'd do portrait updates, but for some reason I'm getting the 1 pixel line around the player (I have been using the portrait from their ESPN page. Could that be the problem. It does give a clean white background, but magic wanding around the player outline seems to grab that pixel line and I"m at the highest sensitivity I can be for the wand (that's what she said) without grabbing other pixels from the player.)

Worked like a charm...thanks man. Any idea what was causing it? Kyle...any chance this can get worked into the next patch, if there is one?

Sure thing. I've got a couple of things compiled for the next one.

Funny enough, I'm experiencing crashing with the original datafile and the new one.

ok I'm weird, I like to change the stadiums around and play in some of the modded stadiums.. have been doing this for years with mods from here so i am pretty good at it and know what i am doing.... however, I can't get the stadiums to change in tthe new 12 version.... is there something I should be doing different with this as opposed to the 08??? thanks in advance

The stadium preview screen will also be incorrect if you are just renaming stadium files.

That's right. So if you really want to do this right Jim you have to do three things? Put the new stadium you want in to replace the minor league one (1) and then rename the LOC file (2) and then you got to find out the correct file name of the stadium photo and change that in Eagraph (3).

Well, that's not bad but I want to stick with these minor league parks in this mod. If I want to use the Polo Grounds I'll play in another mod. Problem solved.

I noticed that the Marlins default Home/Away uniforms and the Rays default Home/Away uniforms are old and incorrect. You notice this when using the edit player screen. Doesn't really matter in game as you can change the uniforms but I was wondering if this could be corrected?

Also, are the schedules supposed to trick the game into thinking it's the 2012 season or would that cause a crash in season mode? I ask because the rosters (default and daflyboys) have the correct birthdays for players but the game recognizes it as 2005 still. Thus players are much much younger than the real 2012 season. Is it possible to edit birthdays to retract 7 years? Thus instead of Porcello being born in 1988 you could change his birthday to 1981 which would show him as being 23 in game?

If it is possible, I'd be willing to help to do so...

I noticed that the Marlins default Home/Away uniforms and the Rays default Home/Away uniforms are old and incorrect. You notice this when using the edit player screen. Doesn't really matter in game as you can change the uniforms but I was wondering if this could be corrected?

Also, are the schedules supposed to trick the game into thinking it's the 2012 season or would that cause a crash in season mode? I ask because the rosters (default and daflyboys) have the correct birthdays for players but the game recognizes it as 2005 still. Thus players are much much younger than the real 2012 season. Is it possible to edit birthdays to retract 7 years? Thus instead of Porcello being born in 1988 you could change his birthday to 1981 which would show him as being 23 in game?

If it is possible, I'd be willing to help to do so...

The uniforms need to remain in the spots they are. If they were moved to the first slot, they would be displayed incorrectly, usually with a number on the front of the jersey that shouldn't be there. Nobody knows how to get around the hardcoding in the game for that issue.

With the schedule, you have to use a program called Ty Wiggins Schedule Updater to manually move the year up to 2012.

I noticed that the brewers scoreboard doesn't work. The hit totals are the same for home and visitor even though they're actually different. I think it goes by whatever the home team has and it duplicates it for the visitors. Also, the box score on the scoreboard shows "0" for all innings.