New Infield Dirt And Sky Textures

picklebrad

this is very good news, picklebrad. I had noticed that you had "disappeared" from the site for almost a month and wondered why you had left. Glad to see that you used time away from the site to do more modding.

Thanks buddy. I didn't disappear...just moved and haven't gotten our internet hooked up yet. Actually freed me up to continue working without distraction. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! 2 more stadiums to grab and Minute Maid Park 2.0! I missed you guys. More to come soon! :spiteful:

Don't think you were around when i was modding but you're stadiums look great. I don't remember but did the game already have that "wet" effect on the dirt or did you add it in? If so I think it looks great but might need to be toned down a bit.

Thanks man. I really appreciate it! That "wet" look happens over time in game. I was just trying to mimic the stadiums from photos for as long as I can before the game causes it to "dry" up. I would really love to find the code so we can slow this process down over time. Once I get the perfect mixture and perfect the grass, I will upload all stadiums in one big file. I'm just seeing other people's feedback and taking that into consideration as of right now.

9315293053_aaac03b2a7.jpg

9318080496_136c402e9d_z.jpg

9318083844_fa5ac0f32f_z.jpg

9315292861_e3e4929b01_z.jpg

9318084126_ac69b532d2_z.jpg

Don't think you were around when i was modding but you're stadiums look great. I don't remember but did the game already have that "wet" effect on the dirt or did you add it in? If so I think it looks great but might need to be toned down a bit.

Yes I saw most of your work. You are a legend. I just didn't really feel comfortable putting my work up here as I was still with EA and modding a 2K game! LOL They probably wouldn't have liked that. Anyhow, why did you stop? We could still use great talent like you to make this game a million times better than the consoles!

Yes I saw most of your work. You are a legend. I just didn't really feel comfortable putting my work up here as I was still with EA and modding a 2K game! LOL They probably wouldn't have liked that. Anyhow, why did you stop? We could still use great talent like you to make this game a million times better than the consoles!

Well either way they look great and I would hardly call me a legend, lol. I stopped because I just got bored and fed up with franchise and sim stats. I was intrigued though to learn the patch was actually released so I might give it another try. No matter how bad the game is there's just an allure with modding and then playing with your creations.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys. I will be releasing all updated stadiums in one pack after the weekend. I'm just making some final adjustments. I really didn't realize what I was getting myself into taking on this task. However, I am proud of what I have accomplished and hope that you all will enjoy them. Not all stadiums are "perfect" but I made them as close to their current look as possible.

Thanks picklebrad, you haven't gone wrong yet and anything you can do to this game is great as far as I'm concerned. All the modders here need a big round of applause. I shudder to think what would happen to PC baseball if you guys stopped supporting it. I am also learning and tinkering with Rosters but need more work or practice yet with the editors.

Anyway, looking forward to your Download

Sounds great to me you do great work so even not perfect work by you is better then what comes with the game. Keep up the great work man

Thanks buddy. I have decided that tomorrow is the day. I am too much of a perfectionist for my own good. I realize that 2K has made it impossible for us to fix certain things and even with these limitations, the game is still 10 times better than they did. All stadiums will be releasing tomorrow.

Ok... So there is a power outage at my house... Worse part is I live in Florida. So as soon as it comes back on I will release all the stadiums. Don't want to leave anyone hanging on a promised deadline.

So power was turned back on but I had a few projects to work on for my freelance company. I will have to post the stadiums tomorrow.