Some Arm Colors Changed After Patch

pitchleague

I don't seem to see the search box anymore, what with the new site change for now. So I'll ask here (please forgive if there already is a topic on this somewhere.)

Since my steam version patched earlier this week, I've noticed that some players arms do not match the color of their head. Andrew McCutchen, Rickie Weeks, Alfonso Soriano, Jason Giambi, Joe Mauer, and probably more that I haven't noticed all have distinctively different colored arms than their heads. Has anybody else noticed this post patch? I didn't see any problems pre-patch.

Is there any way to fix this? I have ty's editor for 2k12 but I don't see anything in the appearance tab to change for arms.

Thank you.

I don't seem to see the search box anymore, what with the new site change for now. So I'll ask here (please forgive if there already is a topic on this somewhere.)

Since my steam version patched earlier this week, I've noticed that some players arms do not match the color of their head. Andrew McCutchen, Rickie Weeks, Alfonso Soriano, Jason Giambi, Joe Mauer, and probably more that I haven't noticed all have distinctively different colored arms than their heads. Has anybody else noticed this post patch? I didn't see any problems pre-patch.

Is there any way to fix this? I have ty's editor for 2k12 but I don't see anything in the appearance tab to change for arms.

Thank you.

First off, the search bar is a magnifying glass on the far right of the navigation bar of the site. It's a bit hard to see, so I see why you asked. ;)

As for the arms being different colors, I think under the "Appearance" tab, there's a spot for skin tone, and you can change it to the skin tone number that accurately represents the heads. You'll have to be pretty knowledgeable about the numbers and what they correspond to, since on the editor, it's just the number and nothing else.

Hope that helps!

heh, thanks for the help with the magnifying lens. I, like you said, did not see that until you pointed it out being there.

Also, thanks for the help with "appearance" tab and skin tone. I had seen that but didn't know what to change values to. I guess it will be trial and error to find the right color for guys. Now that I know where to look, I'll try to do a search for a color listing chart or something.

Thanks again!