Buchholzcopy.jpg

Dempstercopy.jpg

Doubrontcopy.jpg

Lackeycopy.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REALLY excited to see this. You did a fantastic job with your NHL-Dallas Stars dynasty/franchise and I followed that everyday even though I was ticked-off about the strike/lockout/delay of the season. Best of luck with this baseball dynasty and I'm officially going to be your #1 follower on this.

REALLY excited to see this. You did a fantastic job with your NHL-Dallas Stars dynasty/franchise and I followed that everyday even though I was ticked-off about the strike/lockout/delay of the season. Best of luck with this baseball dynasty and I'm officially going to be your #1 follower on this.

Thanks dennis! I hope this Dynasty entertains you and everyone else who follows. I've never even attempted a full season before but I'm excited to try.

I wonder about you at times man, I really do. :(

I wonder about you at times man, I really do. :sad:

LOL! Don't get me wrong Y4L, I am so far from being a Boston Red Sox fan...I'm probably right behind you. However, I really appreciate guys like GoRedSox and bhurst who obviously put a lot of effort in creating these entertaining dynasties. I like to avidly follow a good dynasty, regardless of the team....except for some dynasties that are on some other websites that are strictly box-scores & text. I can't stand those and I'd rather watch paint dry. :rofl:

*Plus as a bonus, I feel these dynasties truly keep the MVP baseball game alive.

LOL! Don't get me wrong Y4L, I am so far from being a Boston Red Sox fan...I'm probably right behind you. However, I really appreciate guys like GoRedSox and bhurst who obviously put a lot of effort in creating these entertaining dynasties. I like to avidly follow a good dynasty, regardless of the team....except for some dynasties that are on some other websites that are strictly box-scores & text. I can't stand those and I'd rather watch paint dry. :rofl:

*Plus as a bonus, I feel these dynasties truly keep the MVP baseball game alive.

I can't even argue with that logic Dennis. Besides, GoRedSox had a great hockey dynasty going that I loved to read about. And it's true, these dynasties do keep MVP alive and it creates interest in the game. I wish GoRedSox34 a lot of luck with this although I can't be following his progress towards a possible league championship because I just can't make myself do it. :D

I can't even argue with that logic Dennis. Besides, GoRedSox had a great hockey dynasty going that I loved to read about. And it's true, these dynasties do keep MVP alive and it creates interest in the game. I wish GoRedSox34 a lot of luck with this although I can't be following his progress towards a possible league championship because I just can't make myself do it. :D

Yes, one of the things I really hope for, is to someday have the time to post a dynasty of my own and COMPLETE the season. I ended up stopping both my 2010 Rays Dynasty & my 1974 Yankees Dynasty back when we all thought we were going to lose the MVPMods site in the fall of 2010. I did have a lot of fun doing those even though it took a regular regimen of hard work and creativity. I even get a kick out of looking through the dynasties of the past on this website...like I mentioned, I just despise the 'text-only' so-called dynasties. I'm sorry, but sports dynasties and sports in general are a VISUAL sensation...who the hell wants to READ how Mickey Mantle did in the 1956 dynasty or how many crappy starts Phil Hughes has in a fictitious 2013 franchise? LOL! :crazy: