Pushing Mlb 2K12's Graphic Even Further.

zzcoolj21

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=94877

Because of this tool that the great Vl@d has created, it might be possible to make 2k12 look the way a baseball game is supposed to look. hopefully it will be compatible with mlb. i think it will based on the fact that its only .iff files and not saves like the normal reditor/red mc. fingers crossed! :)

Edited by zzcoolj21

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold up, so this isn't limited to 2K14, this works across ALL 2K's .iff files?

I guess we will have to wait and find out. I can send you over my global if you want KC. It has the new scuffed bats and better Pine tar. I also changed around some other things too but I can't remember at the moment. I'll message you the dropbox link.

I guess we will have to wait and find out. I can send you over my global if you want KC. It has the new scuffed bats and better Pine tar. I also changed around some other things too but I can't remember at the moment. I'll message you the dropbox link.

By all means, send that over when you can. I'd like to combine all my recent work with it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK so from Vlad at NBA-Live.com:

Hey, guys!
All the Beta tests went fine. I'm implementing the Licensing and Purchasing systems now, so the public release is definitely coming soon. We're also uploading a funny beta-testing video just after the release date is set later this week.

Right when I'm heading upstate this weekend :sad: