Mvp Mod2013 For Mvp 2005 Crashes--More Info

I know there are several other forums for this topic but none of them seem to be answered or provide enough information for anyone to suggest a solution.

I am running Windows 8.1 on my laptop with 8 gigs of ram and 1 Tb of hard drive space. My copy of MVP baseball 2005 works completely fine on its own but when I have installed the 2013 and even the 2012 mods( two different copies of the game) it simply crashes. When I load up the game with a mod installed everything seems to be working fine as I can select any option, edit players, change rosters, select game mode, etc. but when I try to start a game in any game mode, the loading bar gets to about below the "P" in the MVP Mod logo and then crashes.

My copy of MVP 2005 is a legally downloaded copy(paid money) and I would really like to use this mod as it was the main reason I purchased this game.

I have always been a MVP baseball fan as I have bought so many games over the years,

MVP 2003--2 times (2 for gamecube)

MVP 2004--3 Times(2 for game cube(one was stolen), one for PS2)

MVP 2005--5 Times(2 for game cube, 2 for PS2, 1 for PC)

I hope I have provided enough information to solve this issue as if I can not get this mod working I am going to have to buy 2K13 and I really don't want to do that since the 2K series is horrible (especially since 2K13 was made in 4 months since they lost the rights to Major League Baseball------------At least EA can pick it up again and continue the MVP series).

Any way any suggestions or solutions would be appreciated so thank you in advance for any help.

My copy of MVP 2005 is a legally downloaded copy(paid money) and I would really like to use this mod as it was the main reason I purchased this game.

How could you have a legally downloaded copy? This game wasn't sold like that.

And there are threads where Windows 8 users brought up their issues with the game and found results.

I'm not talking about you in particular but there is a Mvp 13 thread where you can bring up problems you are having with the mod. That is where these problems should be brought up but many people have not been doing it.

EDIT: There was something about your post that was nagging at me and then it hit me. You are the same guy who made this post and after you were told that you would not get support because you have a pirated version you came back a few days later and said that you have a "paid" downloaded version.

As you were told before you will not get support here for your pirated game. Please do not try to do this again.

There's nothing you can add here so this topic is locked.