Schedule Wont Change To 2014

yvesyen

Hi all

I played MVP05 since 2005 and installed mods every year. So I know how to use schedule updater. In this season, I re-installed MVP05 and mod 13 in my laptop. I also downloaded 2014 schedule. But It can't work when I want to change year to 2014. It appeared black dialog and disappeared soon.

I so frustrated after re-install more than 10 times and check every post about this topic in this forum. Someone could say the season is about OS, but It worked in the same laptop, the same OS (win7) in 2013. All what I do is no different. Does anyone face the same problem? Please tell me how to solve it? Thanks~~~

Edited by yvesyen

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I was like you just spent all day reading through all these threads about this problem and no solution. Well, I finally got it to work by running both MVP and ScheduleUpdater as administrator. IDK why I didn't think of that sooner I kept running only ScheduleUpdater as admin and first time I load up MVP as admin then ScheduleUpdater as admin, boom it worked.

Thank you so much. Like both of you, I spent way too much time loading, reinstalling, etc trying to get this to work. I gave up about two months ago & then I saw what you tried so I had to try it myself & it worked!

• 1 month later...

I recently switched to a Win7 64bit home premium desktop and I'm having this 'disappearing box' problem as well. Tried running both MVP and Schedule Updater as admin, also tried changing compatibility settings - no good.

I pulled the updater from the 'MVP94' mod as that was the only location I could find it these days... don't know if that will make a difference.