Downloading Issues

RichieL1991

Hey everyone, I am new to the forums (:

I try my best to lurk forums for all questions and problems I have before posting. Basically the main thing I would like to achieve is to do an owner mode with my own created team and/or the old Montreal Expos. I would need MVPedit, loclook and a few other programs it seems like.

The only problem is whenever I click to download MVPedit I get a redirect loop error that appears in my web browser.

For the loclook program I downloaded it, extracted It and got an error that said: "Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" ..I figured out it was because I had a 64-bit windows and got that to work,

I also have downloaded the MVP 13 total conversion mod + 2014 rosters, all working.

But I just can't seem to figure out how to download the MVPedit :/ I just recently subscribed for $5, maybe because I am new? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance (: