Rookie Mistake, Need A Little Help

RichieL1991

**EDIT*** Fixed: Mods can close/delete.. sorry for the inconvenience

Hey friends, so I am in the process of starting my first uniform mod. I have been step-by-step following HighHeat32's uniform modding for dummies guide. I appear to be a little stuck at the moment, at least I think so anyways. Basically I would like to change the Tampa Bay Rays to the Expos/or my own created team.

So I opened EAgraph then opened models.big and extracted the Rays second alt. uniforms, the file name being u012b.fsh. So I extracted that .fsh file, and it extracted correctly because the folder appeared that holds the .bmp images:

VDunVzV.png

So at this point I decided to just test something out in EAgraph. Under u012b.fsh I clicked on "jers" Then I went up top to tools and clicked on import wizard. Then I clicked on Import an existing file into the current open image. So what I did was loaded an expos jersey in place of the rays jersey, just to see what it would like in the game. Long story short, the game crashes lol (not that I wasn't expecting that). Now the problem is I try moving the file from the new uo12b folder into nfshtool, but nfshtool crashes and the expos jersey remains in EAgraph.

This is my main concern at the moment, since I backed up the data folder I can easily replace the Rays uniform. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance (: