A Few Questions About Downloading Particular Mods?

asidewalkcipher

First off, I apologize if I'm posting a wrong spot.

I've looked around and can't really find this answer anywhere.

Question #1

For some reason some mods just won't download, they seem to be on a loop or something.

These are primarily the mods in the Tools Section.

I wanted to download "The Game Resolution Changer" & also "Box Scores Extractor Utilities"...

both I've tried to download from different computers and with no avail.

If this is only on my side... bummer... I don't understand, but I think that there is actually a problem.

Does anyone know what this is about?

Question #2

The "MVPedit" tool does not show any appeareances in the box, even when I check that particular option under tools.

This is even with an unmodded version of MVP05. Very strange... I've read that this could mean that there is a cyberface problem, but why would this be the case with an unmodded game?

There is no support button on any of those download programs; unless I am just completely just not seeing it.

I've looked at the support pages on that program, and I still can't see any images, but the program itself seems to work fine otherwise.

Does anyone else have this issue?

That's about it for now... thanx for any ideas.

So far most of my questions have been answered and fixed... the support on this site is remarkable.

Your first question was answered in a few other threads. There is a problem right now with some of the download links. They have not been redirecting properly and the result of that is what you have seen - you can't download the mod. Trues, the site owner, is well aware of this problem and he is going to be fixing it when he has some free time. I don't know when that will be because he is moving into a new house and that takes up a lot of his time.

I can't answer your second question because I have never come across that problem with MvpEdit.

As far as the MVPedit problem, you have to make sure you're pointed to the <data> sub-folder (which is where the models.big file is located). I assume you are talking about seeing the cyberface in the window and that everything else is working okay.

Btw, if you are messing around with moves in MVPedit, you should be forwarned that you don't want to move a guy from ANY team who is in the #1 pitcher slot. Instead, put someone in his place first and then move him. Also, you need to have a minimum of 10 fielders, 6 pitchers and 20 players on each of the minor league teams before you export the dat files.

Haha, ugh... sorry Y4L. I obviously didn't catch that post... Typical. Thanx for pointing to it.

Daflyboys, I see what you are saying about MVPedit... interesting... I seemed to have thought that myself but there was a different issue when importing from that folder, but I shall try this again. Thanx