Pitch Meter Mod

puma91

There was a mod that made the pitch meter look like the picture I have attached, but unfortunattly I think the mod may have been part of a site that is now currently gone. This was MVP Baseball 2004 meter, this something id like to see for MVP Baseball 2005, and compatible with the full conversion mods such as MVP 13, MVP 94 and MVP 97, there is also a overlay that MVP 94 has that shows the actual percentage of health your pitcher has rather than the green line meter which does nothing for me, the other great piece of MVP 94 that would nice to have in the mod would be the score overlay that sits in the middle on the top of the screen during games. Anyone need more info what Im asking feel free to message me.MVP-Baseball-2004_7.jpg

Oh defiantly, I always have a backup of everything, that's the nice thing about have a terabit external hard drive to run it all. Do you guys know if it has the same overlay as the MVP 94? I noticed in the far right hand corner that it shows how much health the pitcher has percentage wise instead of just a green line.