Help Installing First Total Classic Mod

Natejs

Hey guys! I am having a bit of trouble with installing the Total Classic 1915 mod to my MVP Baseball 2005 game. It is the first mod I am attempting to download. I keep reading over the installation directions, but I just can't seem to understand this. I am very confused right now and any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

-Nate

It looks like the installation instructions might be incorrect. When I opened the .7z file with WinRar, it contained a single file -- TC1915.exe. Do you see that file? If so, just double click on it and follow the instructions.

If you don't see that file, did anything happen when you double clicked on the .7z file? If not, do you have a utility like WinZip or WinRar? If so, open the .7z file with one of those utilities. If you don't have either utility, Google the Internet, download and install one of them and then try opening the .7z file and extracting the TC1915.exe file.

Okay. So I downloaded the Winrar application and when I was choosing the .7z file to extract, I did see the TC1915.exe. file. But when I look in my files application on my laptop, I didn't see it in the folder that I saw it in on the Winrar application. I did extract the .7z file, but I still don't see this TC1915.exe. file after extracting.

I started over from scratch -- turns out there was something wrong with my initial clean installation of the game. Got it working now. Thanks very much for your help.

Now that you got that out of the way you can do installs for any other season mod we have here. They're all good, grab them all. :)

Hey guys. I have one last question. Why are the players in all of my total classics mods wearing 2005 jerseys? This is happening in all of my mods- 1915, 1927, and Total Classics Walk Through History. Someone said something in a comment about creating a "Katie Roy" free agent. But I have no idea what that means. If there is a way to fix please let me know. Thanks!

-Nate

Hey guys. I have one last question. Why are the players in all of my total classics mods wearing 2005 jerseys? This is happening in all of my mods- 1915, 1927, and Total Classics Walk Through History. Someone said something in a comment about creating a "Katie Roy" free agent. But I have no idea what that means. If there is a way to fix please let me know. Thanks!

-Nate

Ok, two things.

What teams are you seeing the 2005 jerseys? Let's look at the 1915 mod for a minute.

See this one? It has the Browns 2005 uniform choice. But it is blacked out and that means you can't choose it.

But if you scroll down you will find the Browns 1915 Home uniform.

Katie Roy has nothing to do with the uniform problem you are having but you should make this profile. Create a player and name it Katie Roy. First name Katie, last name Roy. Save it and you will have all the unlocked uniforms, stadiums and whatever else they make you earn.

Katie Roy has nothing to do with the uniform problem you are having but you should make this profile. Create a player and name it Katie Roy. First name Katie, last name Roy. Save it and you will have all the unlocked uniforms, stadiums and whatever else they make you earn.

Actually, the Katie Roy player probably did cause his uniform problem. Most of the TC mods place their uniforms in the "unlockable" uniform slots, so when he tried to scroll down to the 1915 uniform, he couldn't get to it, since it was not unlocked. Most of the TC mods include statements that you need to use a profile with everything unlocked.

Actually, the Katie Roy player probably did cause his uniform problem. Most of the TC mods place their uniforms in the "unlockable" uniform slots, so when he tried to scroll down to the 1915 uniform, he couldn't get to it, since it was not unlocked. Most of the TC mods include statements that you need to use a profile with everything unlocked.

I should have realized this after years of installing these season mods.