Wide Screen Mode?

sask3m

hi use this patch to change resolution

Edit: You did it again. This was not the The file size did not match up which tells me it was altered somehow. i ran a virus check and it was fine but I am not going to take chances with something like this. Besides there is no way you could have downloaded this particular file recently because it is out of commission.

Y4L, 8-30-14

The game will not run in true wide screen for the PC. For some odd reason they programmed the game to run true widescreen only for the original Xbox. Search the DL's for resolution changer to run at a higher pixel rate, however, as long as your card supports it. But if you don't have a dedicated card for your laptop, expect problems.

The link for the res changer is indeed dead. Does anyone still have it and possibly add it to the d/l section. Thanks.

Well I do have this mod but I am not going to upload it because the file is still actually there. Something needs to be fixed with some of these files in order for people to download them. The site owner is aware of the problem.

Well I do have this mod but I am not going to upload it because the file is still actually there. Something needs to be fixed with some of these files in order for people to download them. The site owner is aware of the problem.

Ok, thanks for the info, I'll check the file in a couple days etc etc.

• 1 month later...