New Portrait For Mvp14 Vol.1

Rising Son

• 2 weeks later...

You need to be more clear. You d/l'd what file in the tools section? TiT? If so, you don't actually "install" TiT. It's a stand alone app. Just unzip it to your main folder and place what ever TiT friendly mod you want to install in that folder as well. Click on TiT.exe and point it to the mod.

Srry for the confusion. I have Tit installed in my folder, when I click on it to run the program, a error msg comes up. So you're saying I don't need to run the file per se, just put whatever mod I want to install in the folder with TiT click on it, and it does the work itself? And do I need to install all the portraits listed?, it's about 8 of them.

More confusion. I don't know what "run the file" means.

First off, do you have the support programs installed? Per the instructions: Make sure to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package and Microsoft.NET framework 4.5.1 pack first.

• Place zipped TiT DL in the main folder of the MVP installation that you want to modify. Unzip to that location.

• Place the TiT-friendly zipped file into that same main folder (it doesn't matter if it is modifying another file in another subfolder) -- DO NOT unzip the actual mod.

• Click on TiT.exe.

• Click on the search button and find the zipped mod file you want to apply

• Wait for Tit to finish. Successful confirmation will happen if it takes you to a dead website.

I'm not sure what else I can tell you.