Team In Career Mode Issues...

MinaR

Hi my son has this game and anytime he creates his own player the minor team is renamed the last name of his players name.So for Seattle its saying "Ryan Generals" when it should read "Jackson Generals" and it should not be changing the team name.Seems to be doing this on any minor team you join.Can someone explain please how top fix this?

Thank you,

MIna

Edited by MinaR

what roster are y using? if one of BSUFAN roster. try using rsions4. there was something along the lines of what your saying was happening with one of his elarlier version if i remeber right he wither fixed in 3 and or 4.

what roster are y using? if one of BSUFAN roster. try using rsions4. there was something along the lines of what your saying was happening with one of his elarlier version if i remeber right he wither fixed in 3 and or 4.

Yes, I would try updating to the newest edition of the roster. I think that fixed it for me... Do you have the newest release?