Mvp 15 Opening Day Rosters

kyleb

Great update!!! My only concern is player ages being in correct due to the fact the season starting in 2005 and some of these players were born during the 1990s. Anyway to fix this issue?

Yeah man, most people are going to update the ages when using the Schedule Updater tool. This will advance the ages for dynasty play.

ok so what am I doing wrong?? I updated the rosters to the 2014 TCM because there is no 2015 mod yet.. I created a couple of players and installed rosters to the game..

The game didnt crash with the 2014 rosters, but seems to crash with the 2015 rosters.. I dont get it, is there something different with the 2015 rosters?

and about Salazar, yeah he throws 100, but he doesnt do it just a couple of times.. He can reach back and blow it by guys. His problem is that he is so inconsistent and the coaching staff want him to work on control more, and then reach back for that extra gas.. When (and he will) he finally gets it together, he will be nasty.. Just like Carrasco, Salazar is one of thse who has problems between the ears.. He may not hit 100 everytime, but his average fastball is 95-97 steady... unless STO radar gun is jacked, he has thrown 100 quite a few times during the 2013 season, and he pitched something like 10 games... but whatever.. I watch the games, I was amazed by his velocity.. Maybe it wasnt his FB, maybe it was his slider, but still, he has a live arm, and he is up and coming.

salazar.png

this may have answered my question, I may have a corrupted models.big probably

Where can i find the schedule up[dater tool? Can someone please post a link. Thanks.

That is something that was not re-uploaded to this website but was included in the 1994 mod. You will have to download that entire mod to get the Schedule Updater. That's the only way you will get it.

That is something that was not re-uploaded to this website but was included in the 1994 mod. You will have to download that entire mod to get the Schedule Updater. That's the only way you will get it.

Edit: No, not ok. Consider it taken down. I'll explain. When MlbMods closed down some files from over there were transferred here but not all of them and that's because we didn't get permission from the modder to do so. Tywiggins was one of those people. That's why you won't find his mods here.

Y4L 4-13-15

ok so what am I doing wrong?? I updated the rosters to the 2014 TCM because there is no 2015 mod yet.. I created a couple of players and installed rosters to the game..

The game didnt crash with the 2014 rosters, but seems to crash with the 2015 rosters.. I dont get it, is there something different with the 2015 rosters?

and about Salazar, yeah he throws 100, but he doesnt do it just a couple of times.. He can reach back and blow it by guys. His problem is that he is so inconsistent and the coaching staff want him to work on control more, and then reach back for that extra gas.. When (and he will) he finally gets it together, he will be nasty.. Just like Carrasco, Salazar is one of thse who has problems between the ears.. He may not hit 100 everytime, but his average fastball is 95-97 steady... unless STO radar gun is jacked, he has thrown 100 quite a few times during the 2013 season, and he pitched something like 10 games... but whatever.. I watch the games, I was amazed by his velocity.. Maybe it wasnt his FB, maybe it was his slider, but still, he has a live arm, and he is up and coming.

salazar.png

this may have answered my question, I may have a corrupted models.big probably

Danny Salazar face '&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

The face you have is Dustin Nippert :)

Dustin Nippert? am I the only one that Nippert shows as 756? should I download the mod again and see if that fixes the problem?

I can download it, but I cant install it.. I cant get TiT to work either, it goes to the splash screen and after, it does nothing. I have to manually stop it. I sat here for one hour one day waiting for it to install the 2015 portraits, and nothing was uploaded, because TiT was frozen.

I can download it, but I cant install it.. I cant get TiT to work either, it goes to the splash screen and after, it does nothing. I have to manually stop it. I sat here for one hour one day waiting for it to install the 2015 portraits, and nothing was uploaded, because TiT was frozen.

You're nothing but good luck, aren't you?

Edit: No, not ok. Consider it taken down. I'll explain. When MlbMods closed down some files from over there were transferred here but not all of them and that's because we didn't get permission from the modder to do so. Tywiggins was one of those people. That's why you won't find his mods here.

Y4L 4-13-15

Got it - my bad! Just trying to be helpful!

Dustin Nippert? am I the only one that Nippert shows as 756? should I download the mod again and see if that fixes the problem?

It doesn't matter what you're seeing. The best thing to do to be consistent is get the official ID list and check the cyber number. Make sure that the player in question has that number assigned in the rosters and also the 3 files that make up the cyberface all have to match that number. Technically you don't have to follow the official ID list, but that would be foolish.

Hey guys, im brand new to the whole modded MVP stuff and i am having some trouble getting these rosters to work.

I followed the instructions (removed all the .dat files) from the database folder (i left all files that dont end in .dat) and extracted these files into the database folder, but when i try to start a game the game crashes.  Anyone have any advice? Do I need to do something else?

For what its worth the mini game mode works fine...

Hey guys, im brand new to the whole modded MVP stuff and i am having some trouble getting these rosters to work.

I followed the instructions (removed all the .dat files) from the database folder (i left all files that dont end in .dat) and extracted these files into the database folder, but when i try to start a game the game crashes.  Anyone have any advice? Do I need to do something else?

For what its worth the mini game mode works fine...

​I am also having the same issues.  I followed the directions and I am pretty computer savvy so this is unusual for me.  I replaced the files and when I go in to start a game, I can tell the new rosters are the ones being used because the rankings are updated and have my Cardinals as #2, but as soon as I try and start a game, the game loads half way and then crashes to desktop.  Any ideas.....?

Im on windows 7

Edited by jayyoung81

Did you install MVP14 first or did you just install the MVP15 rosters on top of an "out of the box" version of the game?

​I have installed MVP2005 from my discs that I still have.  Then i downloaded MVP14 from this website and installed it and had it working just fine (after rebuilding models.big with bigGUI).  Then I tried to install these rosters and every time I went to load into an actual game, about half way into the load bar, it would crash to desktop. 

​This confuses me.....

Every player in the game has a cyberface ID assigned to him.  That's how players can have different faces.  Each face ID corresponds to a particular image file embedded in the MVP Baseball 2005\data\models.big file.  When you start the game and go through the steps to select your teams, select the uniforms, select the stadium and go to play, the game looks at the rosters on each team, and checks to make sure each player's assigned face ID has an image file in the models.big file.  If it can't find the image file in the models.big file, the game crashes.

As MVP2005 was modded over the years and new players were added, new face IDs had to be created and new face image files created and added to the models.big file.  It's possible that some of the face IDs assigned to players in the MVP15 rosters do not have the corresponding face image file in the models.big file.  That might explain your crashes.  I have not used MVP14 or the MVP15 rosters too much, so hopefully some of the guys (kyleb, daflyboys, etc.) who are more familiar with these mods can provide more info or correct me if I've misspoken here.

Every player in the game has a cyberface ID assigned to him.  That's how players can have different faces.  Each face ID corresponds to a particular image file embedded in the MVP Baseball 2005\data\models.big file.  When you start the game and go through the steps to select your teams, select the uniforms, select the stadium and go to play, the game looks at the rosters on each team, and checks to make sure each player's assigned face ID has an image file in the models.big file.  If it can't find the image file in the models.big file, the game crashes.

As MVP2005 was modded over the years and new players were added, new face IDs had to be created and new face image files created and added to the models.big file.  It's possible that some of the face IDs assigned to players in the MVP15 rosters do not have the corresponding face image file in the models.big file.  That might explain your crashes.  I have not used MVP14 or the MVP15 rosters too much, so hopefully some of the guys (kyleb, daflyboys, etc.) who are more familiar with these mods can provide more info or correct me if I've misspoken here.

​There were some face issues in MVP 14, I should hopefully have all of those worked out for MVP 15.

​I have installed MVP2005 from my discs that I still have.  Then i downloaded MVP14 from this website and installed it and had it working just fine (after rebuilding models.big with bigGUI).  Then I tried to install these rosters and every time I went to load into an actual game, about half way into the load bar, it would crash to desktop. 

​I was as well having trouble, but I started running the game in Windows XP compatibility mode and it stopped crashing!

• 2 months later...