Some Nice Publicity For Mvpmods

Jim825

About a month ago, a number of us were interviewed by Ben Lindbergh, a staff writer at grantland.com on why MVP2005 is still going strong, ten years after its release. He was particularly interested in the modding community that has refused to let the game die.

Grantland is a popular sports and pop-culture blog started in 2011 by veteran writer and sports journalist Bill Simmons. It is indirectly associated with ESPN.

I received a message from Ben today letting me know that the article has been posted online. Here's a link to it: http://grantland.com/the-triangle/mvp-baseball-2005-mod-community-mlb-video-games/

I want to publicly thank Ben Lindbergh for this article about our website. I think he did a great job capturing what this place is all about to us and his interest here is greatly appreciated.

I am also very happy that I was not mentioned in the article that much because the website is not about me but rather about the modders and if you notice those were the guys (Jim, Dennis, Kyleb, Daflyboys, KCCityStar and Rising Sun) that were featured and rightfully should have been featured. That's the reason why we get visitors to the website each day because of modders like this. Nobody logs in just to find out how many people I verified today. :D

So thank you Ben for giving those guys the recognition that they deserve. :)

What a fantastic article and it is, as everyone has already said, a wonderful acknowledgement of the work, the time and the effort that all you guys put in.

You all deserve the accolades because you all play a part in keeping this great game alive and kicking.

Thanks heaps guys